Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

Discus and support Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexMaple21, Aug 7, 2020.

1. AlexMaple21
    AlexMaple21 Guest

Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to everyone and I have an adult account by the way so it not that
    either. While trying different things I realized that only the map varients I made using the forge give me the error message while the game types i made work fine. So if someon have a solution for me pls let me know.

I already tried verifying the files of the game, connecting to my account changing the setting at al the option then reconnected after the change to make sure the changes are in effect like someone told it in a forum. But still, it doesn't work. I even have
    sent a ticket and still no answer......

:)

AlexMaple21, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Krogoth88 Win User

No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to install at all. I have the basic Game Pass subscription for PC.

I'm having the same issue! I can't start Master Chief Collection after the Halo 2 update. I uninstalled MCC and now I can't even reinstall MCC! other games seem to be fine starting the download but none of the Halo games work anymore.
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

So nice! For me it started with halo 3 at the beginning of 2010 (then halo reach) and ended with halo 3 in the mcc version.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

So nice! For me it started with halo 3 at the beginning of 2010 (then halo reach) and ended with halo 3 in the mcc version.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Halo MCC

6. Malacath Win User

Just watched beta btb- are the BR & DMR gone as spawning weapons?

I hope so but I doubt it.

I played the halo 5 beta a few months ago and that had BR starts.

I absolutely hate the MCC due to the forced BR starts you get due to the massively flawed voting system.

I would rather play the 360 versions of Halo than the MCC due to this.

So my hope is there is a choice of BR and non BR start playlists
Thema:

1. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to... - Similar Threads - Can't start custom

2. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  3. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  4. I can't start up the Xbox App at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start up the Xbox App at all: I have tried every way possible to get the app to work and always end up back to square 1. I've tried resetting app, tried deleting app, tried Powershell, Tried resetting the PC I have run about...
  5. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  6. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....
  7. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  8. I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?: I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? 29d8da26-cd04-49aa-84f9-c0e9e8eb1e84
  9. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  10. Why can't I start my new user name with hey?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I start my new user name with hey?: I'm trying to change my username from HeyItsJack1811 to HeyItsJac712, but when I check availability, it says, "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one." even though my current username...