Can't snap Hulu Plus on any tv screen

Discus and support Can't snap Hulu Plus on any tv screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The app gives an error code that it cannot be displayed on this screen, but NO screens even work. f50346cc-4faa-4015-adcc-825e15028a0e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colin Mockery, May 4, 2016.

  1. Can't snap Hulu Plus on any tv screen


    The app gives an error code that it cannot be displayed on this screen, but NO screens even work.

    :)
     
    Colin Mockery, May 4, 2016
    #1
  2. LunarRealmz
    LunarRealmz Guest
    Xbox snap feature

    I can't snap my Hulu app on my xbox new dashboard. Everytime i do it says go to full screen, so i do but i don't know how to snap it again.
     
    LunarRealmz, May 4, 2016
    #2
  3. PR0DUCER
    PR0DUCER Guest
    Hulu Plus or Netflx?

    Hulu plus for your latest tv&movies . Any Supernatural fans ?? Can't snap Hulu Plus on any tv screen :)
     
    PR0DUCER, May 4, 2016
    #3
  4. PR0DUCER Win User

    Hulu Plus or Netflx?

    Hulu plus for your latest tv&movies . Any Supernatural fans ?? :)
  5. Jblove31 Win User

    Hulu Plus on Xbox One - Inability to navigate to Queue with Voice

    Also to add to this topic: when you snap the Hulu Plus app you are not able to move down or up by voice commands...very inconvenient
  6. KISH1975 Win User

    How to share a video?

    on the ps4 it is so simple and great , plus wtf no instructions for a system that is confusing and I tried at xbox but the instructions are the stuff any moron can figure out like connecting your x1 to a tv. plus I though we could snap pics and upload but
    I have not seen a option any were for snapping pictures.
  7. crh24 Win User

    TV Snap Sound instead of Video Game

    [quote user="TwelvePython"]

    Bump - if using Snap on live TV, is there a way to mute the snap (live tv) and retain the game (full screen) sound?

    [/quote]There is another, earlier, thread on this question. IIRC you can't do it now, but it is being looked at for a future update.
  8. TwelvePython Win User

    TV Snap Sound instead of Video Game

    Bump - if using Snap on live TV, is there a way to mute the snap (live tv) and retain the game (full screen) sound?
Thema:

Can't snap Hulu Plus on any tv screen

Loading...
  1. Can't snap Hulu Plus on any tv screen - Similar Threads - Can't snap Hulu

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Why can't I Snap TV anymore?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I Snap TV anymore?: I used to be able to Snap TV while playing a videogame. I hadn't tried to do that in a while but I am trying it now and when I say "Snap TV" it just changes to TV. I want to be able to do both....
  8. Why can't I snap anything ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I snap anything ?: why can't I snap one guide or twitch or any other app ??? 51664225-8f2c-40b3-a7a2-e91ace4297e9
  9. Can't play Nutjitsu in snap mode

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Nutjitsu in snap mode: I bought nutjitsu mostly to play it while watching TV, however it's impossible to play the game in snap mode! It opens in snap mode, but if you try to play it it goes back to full screen. I'm...
  10. I can't access the quick/snap window at all after the the Jan. 19th update

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access the quick/snap window at all after the the Jan. 19th update: So, I installed the latest update, and the entire update process went fine. But, after the reboot, I can no longer access the quick\snap menu. When I press left on the controller from the home...