Can't sign right now (0x80004005) Final fantasy XII

Discus and support Can't sign right now (0x80004005) Final fantasy XII in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't continue playing Final fantasy Xii on game pass on my PC. When I try to start tries to login but I get error 0x80004005 and a message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HumbertoGonzalez8, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Can't sign right now (0x80004005) Final fantasy XII

I can't continue playing Final fantasy Xii on game pass on my PC. When I try to start tries to login but I get error 0x80004005 and a message saying that I can't sign in right now.

This only happens on this game. And I have tried extensively a lot of different things with no success: checking date/time, reinstalling gaming services, the game, etc. Nothing has worked so far.

:)

HumbertoGonzalez8, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Then it may be an issue with a file on one of the drivers Humberto! I had the same error codes with all the games, unfortunately I deleted all my files (I honestly didn't have anything important on my PC)
  3. HumbertoGonzalez8 Win User

So I did the hard reset, erased everything. Was able to get it running, and today... I got the same error again... 0x80004005
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Humberto welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had this issue around a year ago. I could tell you all the 10 steps I followed to solve it, unfortunately what helped me to solved this was to restart my PC as it comes here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset this PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even leave your important files!
  5. HumbertoGonzalez8 Win User

I found unfortunate that that was the solution. But I decided to try it. And now I am not able to install or play any of the games.

I did the reset keeping my files. And I have 3 drives (not sure if it matters). I have tried a number of things and been getting different errors ranging from 0x00000001, 0x80004005, 0x80070424, 0x80073cf9.

This is really frustrating and makes me wonder I should just cancel my gamepass.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Most difficult games.

[quote user="TripzyOda"]

i've played though xii a number of times as well. My favorite of the final fantasy series by far.

[/quote] YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are people who appreciate Final Fantasy XII!
Thema:

1. Can't sign right now (0x80004005) Final fantasy XII - Similar Threads - Can't sign right

2. Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...: Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again", but I have...
  3. How to fix "Can't sign into XBox Live right now"

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix "Can't sign into XBox Live right now": I've been trying to login into my Minecraft account after I was FORCED to migrate to a Microsoft account. After doing so, the Microsoft account I am trying to sign in on is repeatedly stating...
  4. Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help?: No matter what I do, I can't play or sign into my account offline on my Xbox One, which is set as my home console. I do everything I can to be able to play offline, but it just keeps signing me...
  5. "CAN'T SIGN IN TO XBOX LIVE RIGHT NOW"

in XBoX on Windows
    "CAN'T SIGN IN TO XBOX LIVE RIGHT NOW": Majority of my games don't even get to the main menu because it needs a sign in. And I can't sign into xbox live at all. It tells me to try again later but it hasn't worked in a couple months....
  6. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.: I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my...
  7. We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. 0xbba

in XBoX Accessibility
    We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. 0xbba: Its been like this all day and I can not log in and I am getting very annoyed right now fcebfd6c-519f-44e9-811a-2aed6a906a06
  8. Windows 10, Xbox We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. (0x409)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10, Xbox We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. (0x409): I can't / never have been able to log into the xbox app. Allways saying the above problem. I've even tried unistaling and re-installing using Power Shell. Help. 28b64d27-1105-48b6-b342-612e8c449d26
  9. Xbox app error: "we can't sign you in right now. Try again later." (0xbba)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app error: "we can't sign you in right now. Try again later." (0xbba): Hello, The Xbox app have been working perfectly for me but suddenly it started acting up, meaning it would take so much time to sign me in and then when i does, it would not load the posts on the...
  10. We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. Error code (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. Error code (0x409) 0x80080300: Greetings, As I was trying to log into my XBOX app the said error code prompted. Clicking Need help? on the app links me to the webpage which did not help in solving the problem. Could it be my...