Can’t sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

Discus and support Can’t sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible 360 games on Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. So this is a difficult question for me to ask as I am not as tech savvy as others but I will try my hardest. I recently noticed that while playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chump Chump, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Chump Chump
    Chump Chump Guest

Hi. So this is a difficult question for me to ask as I am not as tech savvy as others but I will try my hardest.

I recently noticed that while playing Fallout New Vegas as a backwards compatible game on Series X, that I was receiving no achievements. I just put this down as an oddity, and moved on. However when I attempted to play Gears of War 2 online with my brother, it wouldn’t allow me to, saying I needed Xbox Live to do so.

It made me test my internet connection through the Series X network screen, which came back successfully. However, the 360 emulator for backwards compatibility refuses to acknowledge this.

As it is, my profile has been downloaded and signed in for the 360 games, it just doesn’t recognise that I have Xbox Live (which I do).

I have attempted hard resets, changing my DNS numbers, clearing my Xbox 360 cache (which deleted all my 360 saves - RIP) but nothing has rectified the problem.

A few other things to note. I am using wifi not Ethernet cable. I have an open NAT. Everything else through my Series X works perfectly. The 360 Xbox live used to work at my old house (a year ago) and stopped working after the move and upon setting up a new internet connection. I am able to play Xbox live for 360 games using a mobile hotspot (although I won’t do this for data reasons).

It makes me think there is something my ISP has done but I am not technologically clever enough to know what.

I know this is a very specific issue. I’ll be grateful for any assistance.

Edit - The error code that comes up through the 360 games is 8015190E.

:)

Chump Chump, Oct 5, 2022
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

they have currently stopped all backwards compatability to focus on the xbox series x as i believe they are making all xbox one 360 and original games compatible on series x
  3. Smwutches Win User

Prototype xbox 360 disc not BC with Xbox One X

The $29 one you saw is the Xbox One version of the game which is backwards compatible with the Series S/X. The 360 version is not backwards compatible.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gta san andreas download

That's because it's a 360 game that's backwards compatible with the Xbox One and Series S/X.
  5. Gavin Thurnau Win User

I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

The fact that you can’t use your Xbox Series X account ruins backwards compatibility. Do you agree?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing Owned games

The 360 version of that game is not backwards compatible. The one listed on the list is for the Xbox One and is compatible with the Series S/X.
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible 360 games on Series X - Similar Threads - Can’t sign live

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  4. “We can’t sign you into Xbox Live” on starfield launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “We can’t sign you into Xbox Live” on starfield launcher: Split from this thread. I reinstalled and still says it cant log me in, even tho i just downloaded and am clearly logged in bd52fdec-cb6d-4477-b1f3-0379cf7caae0
  5. “We can’t sign you into Xbox Live” on starfield launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “We can’t sign you into Xbox Live” on starfield launcher: I’ve played about 5 hours of starfield on pc prior to the issue but whenever I try to launch starfield now I get an error message saying we can’t sign you into Xbox live. This happened after I...
  6. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82
  7. Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360: I have my 360 since it came out same with one same with series x and I have never had this problem until last week that I was not able to sign in or connect to live on my 369 or 360 games on one I...
  8. Can’t sign in to Xbox live for past 2 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to Xbox live for past 2 days: Turned my Xbox on two days ago and it wouldn’t sign in to Xbox live. Tried everything, all connections good, other apps worked, could see other players were online. Tried again today and it won’t...
  9. I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One 362fb221-9711-4ca1-ae87-5da7e09b4d2a
  10. I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One: Every time I try to open a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One, I can’t play online with my friends. I try to connect to Xbox Live but it keeps telling me “Your console can’t connect to Xbox Live” and...