Can’t sign into Xbox, get a white screen

Discus and support Can’t sign into Xbox, get a white screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought a Xbox series s and 4 days later it won’t allow me to login, when I go to login it shows a white screen, I’ve tried doing a hard reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam Inzauro, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Adam Inzauro
    Adam Inzauro Guest

Just bought a Xbox series s and 4 days later it won’t allow me to login, when I go to login it shows a white screen, I’ve tried doing a hard reset twice but it is still showing the white screen when I go to login please help

:)

Adam Inzauro, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Jesus Medina1 Win User

having the same issue here and yeah signing into a different device works fine. It’s just my xbox😅
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Adam I, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, encountering a blank screen when trying to log in to your Xbox Series S can be frustrating. Here are some additional steps you could try to try to resolve this issue:

Check your internet connection: Make sure your Xbox Series S is connected to the internet correctly. Check your wireless or wired connection to make sure it is working properly.

Check network settings: Access the network settings on your Xbox Series S to ensure that it is connected to the appropriate network and that the network settings are correct.

Clear the console cache: Turn off the Xbox Series S completely (you can do this by holding down the power button for a few seconds) and disconnect it from the power for a few minutes. Then plug it back in and turn it on to see if this resolves the issue.

Try a different user profile: Try signing in with a different user profile, if possible. This could help determine if the issue is tied specifically to your Xbox profile or is more generalized.

Update your console: Check to see if there are software updates available for your Xbox Series S and try to install them. Sometimes system updates can fix performance or bug issues.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Adam I! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear this is happening. So the console works fine with one account but not with another? The account that does not work, what happens if you log into another device with it?
  5. IrisLu1 Win User

Minecraft

Same, it takes me to a white screen that’s apparently already loaded when I try to sign into MC PE. I can’t sign in or play with my friends.
  6. jordankarpinski Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

Still down, I can’t even sign into live.. I can get to my Xbox home screen But can’t sign in or click onto anything.. hopefully it’s up soon
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into Xbox, get a white screen - Similar Threads - Can’t sign white

2. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  5. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  6. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  7. I can’t sign into my roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my roblox account: I can’t sign back into my roblox account for some reason I know all the info for my account but it won’t let me back in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again later what do I do...
  8. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  9. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  10. Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle: Please can somebody help me I had to reset my console because none of my cloud games were launching. But now when I try to sign into my account after the reset it just shows a white circle and...