cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

Discus and support cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work. Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lowrescoke, Nov 23, 2021.

1. lowrescoke
    lowrescoke New Member

as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.

lowrescoke, Nov 23, 2021
  2. ひとねむい Win User

xbox liveにサインイン xbox live sign in(pc)

You can sign in to Microsoft itself, but xbox live will show the Json string as invalid and you won't be able to sign in

You can sign in to xboxlive on your phone, but for some reason you can't do it on your pc
  3. KiwiPhantom1 Win User

Cant login into xbox game pass app

When i try to login to my xbox live on game pass pc it comes up with invalid JSON string how do i fix this?
  4. Alliance United Win User

xbox invalid JSON string

Hi,

This seems like there is an issue with the installation of the Xbox App on your PC. Can you ensure you're on the latest version of the Xbox App by going to the Windows Store>Account Profile Icon>Downloads and updates. If there is no update available, can
    you try to install the Xbox App (Beta) to see if you're able to use that version without any issues. This can also be found in the Windows Store by search.

Let us know!
  5. XBF John Win User

My Xbox app doesn't want to switch users

Hello,

Check out this thread and see if the solution helps your issue: Invalid JSON string for xbox app - Microsoft Community

Essentially, there are two directories in "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker", Accounts and Cache. Each folder has one file in it. Delete them both, and try to log in to the xbox app again.

Thanks,

6. MateusFontana Win User

Invalid JSON string for xbox app

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I ask that before trying which solution, check if your windows are using the latest version of the system, which in this case would be 21H1, for that follow the instructions below: Go to settings>system>about. If the system is not using the latest version of windows, update it by windows update.

*If your computer updates are up to date, please try the solution below.

There are two directories in "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker", Accounts and Cache. Each folder has one file in it. Delete them both, and try to log in to the Xbox app again

*I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string" - Similar Threads - cant sign game

2. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  3. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming: For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign in. It accepts my information and says...
  4. Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app: Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page but wont proceed from there?...
  5. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...
  6. i cant sign into my xbox live account only on the game snowrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my xbox live account only on the game snowrunner: i have played snow runner in the past. i just installed it again on my pc using game pass but when i got to click lets play with my account it says We Can’t Sign You In Right Now. Try Again Later....
  7. Cant access game pass games, and installed games ask for sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access game pass games, and installed games ask for sign in: iam on the game pass preview program, i downloaded total war warhammer 3 also bought dlcs for it and all good, today after an xbox app update, i cant access the game pass, i cant play the game,...
  8. Cant sign into xbox app or game bar, error code 0x80048888

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into xbox app or game bar, error code 0x80048888: The screenshot says it all -- this comes up before I'm prompted to enter my username and password. Windows 11. I've had a ticket open for months, and I was promised a callback within 24 hours...
  9. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...
  10. Cant sign in threw xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign in threw xbox game bar: Cant sign in threw xbox game bar. have went threw many different ways to get to it. i have tried to repair it...reset it...ive tried everything.. when i click on sign in it just blinks. i even...