Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...

Discus and support Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JHill665, Feb 23, 2023.

1. JHill665
    JHill665 Guest

Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...

Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again", but I have a first and last name in my profile. No spaces in the name. How do I resolve this?

:)

JHill665, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Immenseape Win User

Cannot login to Xbox Design Lab

Hi,

This site is so broken, I just created a new Microsoft Account with my first name and last name included in the profile and got the following error when trying to sign in to the design lab:

You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again

So disappointing.

James
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Design lab

Yes, you can use your Microsoft account balance for Design Lab.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Do xbox gift cards work to buy controller

It depends on whether you are talking about a normal controller from the Microsoft Store or a Design Lab one (as noted "theyre more expensive on amazon then a custom designed one"

Normal controllers bought through the Store can use MS credit. Design Labs controllers do not allow use of MS balance of gift card to purchase:

"No, there isn't a way to use gift cards, codes, or CSV to purchase a controller.

You also can't make split payments between account funds, codes, and another payment method on file with your Microsoft account."

Xbox Design Lab FAQs
  5. hillchurch Win User

Microsoft account balance payment option not available in Xbox Design Lab

Looks like there's no way at all to use microsoft account balances on Xbox Design Lab. Sales on Xbox Design Lab are handled by DR globalTech Inc, not Microsoft. So whatever balance you have can only be used through the microsoft/xbox store, not this third party provider. That is not good business.
  6. hillchurch Win User

Xbox Design lab

Looks like there's no way at all to use microsoft account balances on Xbox Design Lab. Sales on Xbox Design Lab are handled by DR globalTech Inc, not Microsoft. So whatever balance you have can only be used through the microsoft/xbox store, not this third party provider. That is not good business.
Thema:

1. Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account... - Similar Threads - Can't sign design

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  6. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  7. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  8. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  9. Can't Sign In to Xbox Design Lab (No Email when I Do)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign In to Xbox Design Lab (No Email when I Do): When I try to sign into the Xbox Design Lab an error pops up saying I don't have an email with my account. I obviously do and have removed and added new emails and changed my primary email back...
  10. I can't sign in XBOX design lab.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in XBOX design lab.: I can't login XBOX design lab, It always shows:" You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"....