Can't sign into X Box app

Discus and support Can't sign into X Box app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried multiple different times, but I just can't sign into the X Box app on my Laptop, I was able to sign Into my phone just fine, but each time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by William Barnes4, May 7, 2023.

1. Can't sign into X Box app

I've tried multiple different times, but I just can't sign into the X Box app on my Laptop, I was able to sign Into my phone just fine, but each time I try to sign into my account on my laptop the software says I don't have an internet connection, despite having good, stable internet (Error code: 0x800704cf). I've already tried using a Hotspot but nothing works. Is there a fix or even a different way to sign in?

:)

William Barnes4, May 7, 2023
  2. Ade Connell Win User

Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

My sons is an x box one s and mine Is just the x box one. We can't sign in to either of our accounts on both consoles!
  3. Ade Connell Win User

Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

Hi, thank you for the reply! It will let me sign in to his account on my phone, but when trying to sign in on his x box it comes up with the message "we can't sign you in.try again in a few minutes or check service status in x box assist ( Ox87DD19) it's done this since Friday, and is the same when trying to sign in my my x box account!
  4. BiopticCrab00 Win User

New Update Required

On Windows 8. Still stuck at windows that says "Our terms of service have been updated. Please start the X-box games app to accept our new Terms of Service." I am signed into X-box, but still no terms pop up to approve. I am not "signed in" according to
    reckless racing. Can't access prior achievements. At this point I would be happy to just start over with the game if it would let me sign as .
  5. kaudcergequhr Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

I installed Sudoku on the tablet and still can't sign into X Box Live
  6. TomiRam Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

I've been having sign in problems with my Taptile and Mahjong games. X-box app and solitaire connect with my account.
Thema:

Can't sign into X Box app

1. Can't sign into X Box app - Similar Threads - Can't sign Box

2. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  3. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  4. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  5. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...
  8. Can't sign in X-Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in X-Box One: Trying to sign in . Message reads: THere was a problem We could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com Sign in:0x87DD000F My...
  9. My x-box one worked this AM, now all I get is home page that is frozen, can't sign in or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My x-box one worked this AM, now all I get is home page that is frozen, can't sign in or ...: Controller won't move around in home page to let me do anything. My grandson was playing Minecraft this AM and consul wasn't working like it had been. Trouble with getting controller to work. I...
  10. "Can't Sign In" Message Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't Sign In" Message Box: I was watching Netflix earlier when I got disconnected from Xbox Live. This happens occasionally; all I have to do is wait about ten seconds before trying to reconnect. When I tried to sign back...