Can't sign into the Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Can't sign into the Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever I click on my account it will show up with a pop-up saying "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadlyAidan, Apr 1, 2023.

1. DeadlyAidan
    DeadlyAidan Guest

whenever I click on my account it will show up with a pop-up saying "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x89235107)". I don't know what's causing this, it started after I decided to navigate to the swap accounts screen, to swap to my account that owns MC Dungeons, and then it booted me to the login screen with the same error, only my main acc is listed, and clicking "Microsoft Login" prompts the same error too. I've already tried restarting my PC, and re-downloading the Xbox App. I'm using Windows 10.

:)

DeadlyAidan, Apr 1, 2023
  2. offshore minecraft Win User

error 0x8000000d, cant login

I can sign into the MS store but I can't sign into Xbox, or Minecraft Launcher. I reinstalled and still did not work.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

First, be sure to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

You must sign the same correct account on your Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.

Then reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Once done, perform a repair/reset on your Xbox app, Microsoft Store, and Minecraft Launcher.

If that doesn't work, try to reinstall the launcher.
  4. DeadlyAidan Win User

I'll post a ticket there then, thanks for the help
  5. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate your efforts. Make sure to check your PC region - it has to be set correctly which will match your location and account region.

If you can sign in with no issue on https://account.microsoft.com and https://account.xbox.com/Profile, this shouldn't be an Xbox issue but an issue specific to the game. It would be best that you reach out the Minecraft Support team for further assistance by submitting a ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new so they can also investigate it and check your in-game account for any issue.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

1. Can't sign into the Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - Can't sign Minecraft

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft launcher: I can't sign into my Minecraft account and keep getting the same error message ( 0x89235107). I have tried signing in and out of both the Xbox and Microsoft store apps, I've reset and repaired...
  8. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03