Can't sign into my profile on my Xbox 360

Discus and support Can't sign into my profile on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So unfortunately yet again my Xbox 360 is giving me issues when trying to sign into my Xbox live profile. Ever since I changed my password to something... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jazz#6451, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Jazz#6451
    Jazz#6451 Guest

So unfortunately yet again my Xbox 360 is giving me issues when trying to sign into my Xbox live profile. Ever since I changed my password to something else, this began happening again. It keeps telling me that my password and email are incorrect (they "didn't work"), when I know for a fact that I'm entering both in correctly. I double checked, triple checked and even quadruple checked. I swear on my life that I'm entering everything in correctly. And to help reinforce my confidence here, when I use my login information on my phone, my Xbox One X, my PC and even the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One X, I log in just fine. Any tips for how I can fix this? I'll gladly appreciate any help here.

:)

Jazz#6451, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Devilman1984 Win User

Can't sign in profile on my Xbox 360

Do they care though because I reported the outage too but it shows all green nobody seems to acknowledge the issue just cuz we all consoles don't mean we don't want to play our games
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. Hoskayra Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox 360 with my profile

Hello David,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent advisor II DIDIER II has a solution, I will leave him the information so that he can find out about the solution.

Please note that these changes to your account may be temporary and are only used to try to isolate the root cause of this issue. You can always go back to how you had things set up previously.

1. Try to shorten your password to less than 12 characters. Try to log in to your console after this:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/s...">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/s...

2. If the problem persists, try completely disabling two-step verification if you have it active. Keep your password at the shortest length and then try to log in to your console:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/s...

Credits:https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/aa8e4fc2-6cea-44c6-9a06-b467338c3ea6

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  5. ExcitedWharf3 Win User

Your account is still saved on the console?? Don't delete it. If is still saved search in youtube how to fix error code 8015D00, it might help
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ExcitedWharf3

It seems that there are some players on Xbox 360 experiencing the same issue as you.

I'm starting thinking that could be a temporary issue with the Xbox 360 servers

Please try performing steps from this thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...

If the issue persist please try waiting couple hours or even until tomorrow to see if the issue finally gets fixed.
    In the meantime, please report this outage using the Xbox Live Status page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. Can't sign into my profile on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Can't sign profile

2. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  3. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  4. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  5. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  8. Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles: Hi Team, This is one of the weirdest issue I've encountered. I am connected to the Xbox Network, Network tests from the console shows I'm connected. I updated a few games without signing into...
  9. I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add or sign in on my xbox profile anybody know how to fix that issue: I can't sign in or add a profile on xbox one s 12f5e831-2634-4fb6-96ed-a1e9ba66a5f8
  10. Can't sign in to xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox profile: When selecting a profile to sign in to after starting up my xbox, I keep getting stuck with the loading icon for a long time before eventually a message pops up saying something like 'it is taking...