Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...

Discus and support Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot b33f8731-84f2-4ed3-a50a-4ec9af82bd4c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cameron Randall, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...

Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot

:)

Cameron Randall, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my player I'd

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"Important Xbox Support can’t provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."

I have here methods that you can try to use in possibly locating your Microsoft email address, Cameron.

If you previously signed in on a different device such as a laptop, mobile device, PC, etc please check from there, your account may still be signed in.

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. RamiroMontes1 Win User

Minecraft email ps4 problem

Sorry English not the best at explaining. So no I've forgot my microsft account so I was forced to make a new one because I couldn't get any emails. I changed my email for my ps4 i have everything all my games and everything. On minecraft I was logged
    out of the account and is telling me I have to link to be able to play online . When I try to link it says I can't successfully because I my ps4 account is already linked but I can't access my old email and password inorder to log in.
  4. XMR z FLUX Win User

Xbox account problems

If you know the email address, you can try sign in on the site xbox.com, and select "Forgot my password" then access the email address that your account is linked to and request for your password to be reset. Hope this helps!
  5. cookiemamma Win User

Security info hasnt changed after editing profile

Forgot to add, I couldnt verify my new email because I got the following message:

Your email address wasn't verified

This email address couldn't be verified because the wrong Microsoft account may have been entered. Try signing in with another Microsoft account.

Although I followed the link from my email that was sent from my microsft account
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Can't sign in

Thema:

Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...

1. Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my... - Similar Threads - Can't sign minecraft

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft launcher: I can't sign into my Minecraft account and keep getting the same error message ( 0x89235107). I have tried signing in and out of both the Xbox and Microsoft store apps, I've reset and repaired...
  8. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03