Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my...

Discus and support Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know if there is anything I can do to get my Minecraft account back, its the one I've been playing on for years but when I changed to Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jakezeep, Dec 20, 2021.

1. jakezeep
    jakezeep Guest

Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my...

I don't know if there is anything I can do to get my Minecraft account back, its the one I've been playing on for years but when I changed to Microsoft login I took a break and forgot my login details, I've tried all the locate account using phone number etc, but they have been of no use because they don't show me the full address...

:)

jakezeep, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my minecraft username and unsure of gamertag

3. jakezeep Win User

Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my minecraft username and unsure of gamertag

They told me again to go to microsoft because they dont have access to microsoft login details, any idea where i could send a message to microsoft support about this, they also told me not to mention my minecraft account because they might redirect me to mojang support but how can i do that if the only thing i know for sure is my MC username and my password. Seems a little complicated.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there jakezeep welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, if you forgot basic information as email the only ones capable of helping is Mojang themselves! I suggest contacting them:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Excellent! Let's hope they give you the email!
  6. jakezeep Win User

Thanks, I previously went to mojang and they said to go to microsoft support, I now went ahead and asked again if they could provide me with the email associated with my username since I know the password I'll have no problem logging in if I just get the email to my knowlege.
Thema:

1. Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my... - Similar Threads - Cant sign minecraft

2. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  3. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  4. i cant sign in with Xbox live windows 11 i try Xbox app ,Minecraft it does not work can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant sign in with Xbox live windows 11 i try Xbox app ,Minecraft it does not work can you...: won't let me sign in [img] c526926d-c3a8-40fa-8adb-b616ce61bf8b
  5. I cant sign in to minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in to minecraft pe: I have sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account,usually after signed in it will show welcome back screen but it doesn't i have waited for so long but it won't show up....
  6. I cant sign in to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to minecraft: I cant sign in on minecraft 86ca5b57-cf69-4eed-9ec0-172e06123646
  7. Im playing minecraft on a ps4 and i cant sign in with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im playing minecraft on a ps4 and i cant sign in with my microsoft account: Ive been trying to login to minecraft using the same Microsoft account ive always used for minecraft on my ps4, but when i click sign in and scan the qr code, and then type in my password, it...
  8. Minecraft launcher cant sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher cant sign in: Hello, I just got given this minecraft account, and when i click microsoft login in the launcher, I type in the email, then I was asked to type in the password, so i typed in the Correct password,...
  9. Cant sign in to minecraft on ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in to minecraft on ps5: Cant sign in to minecraft on ps5 saying already linked to ps4 yet we’ve never used it? Anyone know how to fix, Playstation support is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard...
  10. cant sign into minecraft launcher on my account i bought it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into minecraft launcher on my account i bought it on: my account was locked recently so i unlocked it now when i sign into the minecraft launcher i cant get into the account i had purchased minecraft on and i tried every email i have used but they...