Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

Discus and support Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. (*Moved from feedback.) 68e2a3fc-1e23-4496-beaf-80e399d97a08 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Graham4, May 3, 2023.

1. Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it.

(*Moved from feedback.)

:)

David Graham4, May 3, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How do I fix this or can you help?

Hello David Graham4,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums.

Our focus here is to help with a wide variety of issues related to Xbox products and services. Most game-specific issues, such as the one you're describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their websites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is contact Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ | Minecraft Help.

You may also check this link PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ | Minecraft Help.

If still you cannot find resolution, you may go to their support and create a ticket here. PlayStation®4 Support | PlayStation.

If you purchased the game through the Xbox or Microsoft Store, they may ask you to confirm your Xbox purchase history, which we recommend doing in a different tab when submitting your support request.

Because this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, let's close the topic. If you still need help with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new topic. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thanks again for posting your question and having a great day!

Thank you for your understanding as well.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. ShakenBaker115 Win User

Banned. But why?

I’ve tried going to the enforcement page but can’t sign in to see why I was banned. Also has all my money I paid for digital downloads been stolen? Because if I can’t sign in then I can’t use the content that I paid for. In my book that’s theft no matter
    how you split it.
  4. MisterTom2 Win User

Can't access my gmail linked to Ultimate Pass

Hi,

No, I already signed up on that account and am paying for it actively. I can’t access the account now and I can’t login to cancel it either, that’s the issue.
  5. PlayedLOL XD YT Win User

I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling Me To Use The Same Microsoft Account But I Can’t Is There Anyway To Unlink Whatever It Costs.

Start over but it’s telling me in Minecraft on my ps5 to sign into that one but I can’t
  6. CR_174 Win User

Xbox Minecraft Download Problems (Marketplace)

I tried this and the Minecraft re download part worked but I still can’t download my world.
Thema:

Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

1. Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How... - Similar Threads - Can’t sign Minecraft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5: I have many accounts and I can’t sign into Microsoft on any of those accounts on Minecraft it just says that there are all ready connected to a play station network...
  4. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  5. Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account: I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address. There is no option to sign into another account and I can’t request a...
  6. Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4: I’m trying to sign into minecraft using my Microsoft account which should’ve been connected but it says there is no account with that username and then on minecraft it says I have to sign in using...
  7. Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??: I opened Minecraft today to play, I haven’t played in years on ps4 but was playing on pc. When I clicked sign into ps4 account I don’t know what it did but it loaded me in and it showed my skin I...
  8. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: Whenever I try to connect to my Microsoft account, it allows me to either scan the QR code, or put the link into my phone to sign in. I’ve done both methods, and when I click ‘B’, it shows me my...
  9. Can’t Sign In to Minecraft on iPadOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Sign In to Minecraft on iPadOS: The web page used within the Minecraft app to sign in (sisu.xboxlive.com) shows a green “sign in” block but there’s nothing to click in that block on iPadOS. Can’t sign in....
  10. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app: I’m on the PS5 but in my Minecraft application I have downloaded I try to sign into my Microsoft account.It then says that account is linked to another PlayStation account, Which it is not....