Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??

Discus and support Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I opened Minecraft today to play, I haven’t played in years on ps4 but was playing on pc. When I clicked sign into ps4 account I don’t know what it did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuckyWucky1738, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??

I opened Minecraft today to play, I haven’t played in years on ps4 but was playing on pc. When I clicked sign into ps4 account I don’t know what it did but it loaded me in and it showed my skin I was using from my pc so I was like okay cool it’s linked, but now it says to sign in with Microsoft account and when I do it says uh oh this account is already connected please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account. I do not know what account was previously connected and I’ve tried everything, deleting and redownloading the game, deleting the save data, and everytime I open the game it says my PS4 username over my avatar wearing my pc skin but I can’t log in or play with my friends or even add them

:)

DuckyWucky1738, Jun 9, 2023
  2. DuckyWucky1738 Win User

Hi, I know the issue is I don't know what other account the game could be referencing too when it says sign in with your previously connected microsoft account, this is the message I get everytime, I use the same email to play minecraft on my pc, so I don't know what other account it could be referencing too, in the help page for this issue it shows the same error message but it shows the other account name but for mine it shows nothing, on the right hand side for my avatar thats my PSN account name but the skin is from minecraft on the pc so i have no clue how it synced but wont let me sign in

[​IMG]
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello DuckyWucky1738, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that when you decide to link a Microsoft account with your PSN account, it is not possible to link a different account.

If you're not able to remember the account you used to link both platforms, you can try recovering it by following all the recommendations available in this related article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

You can visit the Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ, there you can review the linking accounts' information:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  4. water_meloon5 Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up screen saying, “Failed to Login.” This is making it
    to where I can’t play cross-platform with my friends. If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Logging in on ps4

Ps4 received the Bedrock version of Minecraft, meaning it is crossplay enabled now. However you need to have a Microsoft account to be able to play with your friends on other platforms.

There is some issues with the linking/signing in of accounts on PS4.
  6. Midnight_kody Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

I keep having a problem linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft. I have done the update and visited the website to link the account. But, every time I try to sign in, it brings a pop-up screen saying, “Failed to Login.” This is making it
    to where I can’t play cross-platform with my friends. If I could get some help that would be greatly appreciated.
    I tried to login my Microsoft account but it said we tried linking ur account but failed

Hi
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before?? - Similar Threads - Can’t sign Minecraft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5: I have many accounts and I can’t sign into Microsoft on any of those accounts on Minecraft it just says that there are all ready connected to a play station network...
  4. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  5. Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account: I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address. There is no option to sign into another account and I can’t request a...
  6. Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4: I’m trying to sign into minecraft using my Microsoft account which should’ve been connected but it says there is no account with that username and then on minecraft it says I have to sign in using...
  7. Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...: Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. (*Moved from feedback.) 68e2a3fc-1e23-4496-beaf-80e399d97a08
  8. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: Whenever I try to connect to my Microsoft account, it allows me to either scan the QR code, or put the link into my phone to sign in. I’ve done both methods, and when I click ‘B’, it shows me my...
  9. Can’t Sign In to Minecraft on iPadOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Sign In to Minecraft on iPadOS: The web page used within the Minecraft app to sign in (sisu.xboxlive.com) shows a green “sign in” block but there’s nothing to click in that block on iPadOS. Can’t sign in....
  10. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app: I’m on the PS5 but in my Minecraft application I have downloaded I try to sign into my Microsoft account.It then says that account is linked to another PlayStation account, Which it is not....