can't sign into Minecraft on iphone

Discus and support can't sign into Minecraft on iphone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won’t let me change the email and when I click fix the typo it still isn’t letting me fix it. how do I fix this- I just wanna play minecraft-... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H41L1, Feb 22, 2023.

1. H41L1
    H41L1 Guest

It won’t let me change the email and when I click fix the typo it still isn’t letting me fix it. how do I fix this- I just wanna play minecraft-

:)

H41L1, Feb 22, 2023
  2. H41L1 Win User

Thank you so much! That fixed it!! I just signed in and everything ☺️
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. May I know when was the last time you were able to sign in to your Minecraft game?

And why did you select fix the typo option? Try to login your account through https://account.microsoft.com/ if there's no error.
  4. Rostom L Win User

I see. Thank you for the details. Could you instead try to sign in your incorrect or typo email address to https://account.microsoft.com/ website? Check if the option to correct it or fix it will work.
  5. H41L1 Win User

I was making a new Microsoft account and I accidentally put in the wrong email. I went back to try and fix it but the only option it was giving me was “verify your email” but it wasn’t the correct email. There’s an option that the bottom that says “Fix the type” is regards of if you’ve accidentally put in the wrong email or mistyped something but that button didn’t work so I deleted the app I hopes it would get rid of the data but when I reinstalled minecraft and tried to make a account again it just took me back to the “verify your email” page :(( I did make a new account on the actual Microsoft page but now it’s just not allowing me to edit that email page on minecraft.
  6. VoicedMarrow763 Win User

Minecraft Apple TV Edition freezes or crashes on startup screens (Apple TV 4K)

So for now, I know Minecraft works with the WIFI of my iPhone, but I do not know why it does not work on my home WiFi.
    Same thing for me : Minecraft works with wifi on iPhone, not via home wifi. I can't find why!
Thema:

1. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone - Similar Threads - can't sign Minecraft

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft launcher: I can't sign into my Minecraft account and keep getting the same error message ( 0x89235107). I have tried signing in and out of both the Xbox and Microsoft store apps, I've reset and repaired...
  8. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03