can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

Discus and support can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FredM2016, Aug 19, 2020.

1. FredM2016
    FredM2016 Guest

Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons:

1) save to microsoft account

2) leave on device

clicking on 1) or 2) we get a iphone popup that says "Microsoft wants to use "xboxlive.com" to sign in. Click continue

this goes to a page with the address "sisu.xboxlive.com" that says "lets get you signed in"

this page has the minecraft logo above the signin button and below the button it says "with xbox Live" using the xbox logo

clicking on the signin button we go to another page with the address "login.live.com"

this page has a white dialog with the microsoft logo, top left, below that is the phone number of my son's iphone, below that it says "verify email" and it says "we sent an email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to make sure you own it.

Unfortunately that email is not owned by my son so there is now way to go to the email inbox to retrieve the email.

as the bottom the white space says "typo in your email address?" Fix it here. But this link goes nowhere and the email can't be fixed. There's no where to go at this point. We can't sign in, we can't get to a place to fix the errors.

We have deleted the game and reinstalled. We have installed the Xbox app and we get the exact same set of screens. Please help if you have any ideas how to get this resolved. Thank you very much.

:)

FredM2016, Aug 19, 2020
  2. FredM2016 Win User

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

as for the Xbox app: Installing that and attempting to sign in, it goes directly to the white dialog screen with "verify email" screen noted above.

I noticed that the Xbox app sign in screen says at the bottom "something went wrong - 559MD75mv4rf.2.2"

It seems this entire problem is related to the xbox live sign in process and somehow it knows even after we have deleted minecraft and reinstalled, after deleting the xbox app and reinstalling, it still knows this is our phone and goes to the same error
    or something like that.
  3. E Coli Cat Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Same, Hear in CLT, NC can't even sign in via iphone with App
  4. Gaming0425 Win User

Xbox sign in bug

I am playing on a iphone SE. There was no problem when I FIRST played Minecraft. But when I signed in to the Xbox live in Xbox.com, My Minecraft freezes so when I installed Minecraft, it looked like this problem.
  5. H41L1 Win User

can't sign into Minecraft on iphone

Thank you so much! That fixed it!! I just signed in and everything ☺️
  6. Rostom L Win User

can't sign into Minecraft on iphone

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to hear about what happened. May I know when was the last time you were able to sign in to your Minecraft game?

And why did you select fix the typo option? Try to login your account through https://account.microsoft.com/ if there's no error.
Thema:

1. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem. - Similar Threads - can't sign Minecraft

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft launcher: I can't sign into my Minecraft account and keep getting the same error message ( 0x89235107). I have tried signing in and out of both the Xbox and Microsoft store apps, I've reset and repaired...
  8. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03