Can't sign into correct Minecraft profile

Discus and support Can't sign into correct Minecraft profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday I opened the Minecraft launcher and it had logged me out. I thought it was no big deal, so I selected only profile that was available and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xulare, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Xulare
    Xulare Guest

Yesterday I opened the Minecraft launcher and it had logged me out. I thought it was no big deal, so I selected only profile that was available and tried logging in with my main Gmail, but got the "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" error. This was odd to me since the same thing happened last month, but I got an email with a single use code and signed in no problem. I tried signing in with my secondary Gmail, understandably it brought up a different profile.

I'm aware of a previous question similar to mine where the answer was that it's impossible for two accounts to use the same email address, however I have two emails to my main Gmail confirming a Microsoft account creation: one from last year (when I migrated my account from Mojang) and one from yesterday (I made an account to see what would happen). Understandably, now if I try to log into Minecraft with my main Gmail it signs into a brand new profile.

I am certain that I used my main Gmail to create a Microsoft account when I migrated my account from Mojang, so I don't know why it said that it didn't have a Microsoft account tied to it. I understand that I can still access the game through the profile tied to my secondary Gmail, but my original profile has some data on multiplayer servers that I would like to preserve.

:)

Xulare, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Xulare,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are having issues signing in your Profile to Minecraft though you are sure that the log in credential of the account you are using is the correct one.

for this issue of yours, we would like you to check articles below and see if there's a fix to your problem

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Megan M23 Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

Also to note, they have their own Microsoft accounts. I just need assistance in linking the correct Minecraft profile to the correct sign in email address.
  4. Payton Ward Win User

I can't play mine craft with friends on my Xbox but I can if I sign in on other xboxes can someone please help

Will this work because I can't even play Minecraft if I sign into another person's profile. But it is only like this on this Xbox. I can sign in on my profile on any other Xbox and it will work.
  5. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

Changing email addresses on a profile .

Go to verifyme.microsoft.com. If you are able to sign in to the profile successfully (i.e. you have the correct email address and password), sign in to that website and it will tell you to verify the email address to continue. Right below that, it will
    also give you the option of using a new email address to sign in to your profile. This is how you can change an email that you can't verify.
  6. Harry Cope Win User

Minecraft: 2 Xbox accounts under one email?

Hi I have the exact same problem where my Xbox account name says one thing and says I have paid for Minecraft but when I click on th manage profile button it takes me to a different Minecraft account where is says that I do not have Minecraft java edition and so can't play it. The only reason I was able to play on that pc was because it automatically signed me in when I sign in on another device using the email address used for my Minecraft account it takes me to the profile without Minecraft on it.
Thema:

1. Can't sign into correct Minecraft profile - Similar Threads - Can't sign correct

2. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  3. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  4. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  5. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  8. CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT: CAN'T SIGN INTO LIVE FROM CONSOLE; CREDS ARE CORRECT AND VERIFIED BUT KEEPS KIKCING ME OUT; FOR FIRST TIME EVER TRYING TO USE THE CLOUD FOR STORAGE; BOUGHT COF ADVANCED WARFARE BUT CONSOLE DOESNT...
  9. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account despite using correct sign in information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account despite using correct sign in information: New here so please forgive me if I break etiquette. I'm having trouble signing in to my xbox 360 account. I have changed my password and been able to sign in to other Microsoft platforms with it...
  10. Can't sign into other accounts even though credentials are correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into other accounts even though credentials are correct: Me and a friend are trying to licence transfer. We know our credantials are correct cuz we use them on our devices. When we try each others, it doesnt work. Help? cf2a6ea6-eac3-4023-9c46-686ef7ac1fa7