Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a)

Discus and support Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I turned on my Xbox and it couldn’t automatically sign in my account, and it won’t let me sign into any account on the Xbox, if I press it, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EllieTurner26, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a)

Today I turned on my Xbox and it couldn’t automatically sign in my account, and it won’t let me sign into any account on the Xbox, if I press it, it just goes blank and then after a while an error message comes up (error 0x8027025a). I have looked everywhere on the internet for a solution but nothing has worked.

I have restarted the console and also held down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds and then turned back on, neither worked. Then I deleted my account from the xbox, but when I press add account is does the same thing and goes blank and same error message shows. I have also tried to factory reset my Xbox and it just freezes and says it cannot perform the action.

I am at a total loss of what has happened, does anyone know what this could be?

:)

EllieTurner26, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Check your network connection. You may need to restart your network hardware to reestablish a connection to the internet.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

"the Xbox, it just comes up with a blank screen and freezes. I also switched to another network and that also made no difference. I can still use the Xbox without signing in",

I'm a bit confused with blank screen and still being able to use xbox without signing in.

As you'll see below, quoted from System update solution, you may have turned the console on while it was system updating.

If you've just powered on your Xbox console, and you see a black screen instead of the Xbox start-up animation screen, leave your console on the black screen for at least 10 minutes to see what happens.

Note A black screen doesn’t always mean that there’s an error. During start-up, your console runs a full system check, validating the firmware and the operating system. These checks run in the background and can take several minutes to complete.

If your console remains stuck on the black screen for at least 10 minutes, go to:

Perform an offline system update

If you wait 10 minutes or longer and the black screen eventually transitions to another screen (for instance, to the Home screen, an image of the Xbox controller, or the “Choose your Time Zone” screen), restore your console to factory defaults. To do this, follow the steps at:

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox

Warning Restoring your console to the factory default settings erases all accounts, apps, games, saved games (that haven’t been synced to the cloud), and settings. For more information about how game saves are synced to the cloud, see:

Xbox cloud game saves FAQ

If the console reset is successful, you will be prompted to repeat some general console set-up steps before you are returned to the Home screen.

If resetting your console doesn’t correct the problem, then you will need to submit a request to have your console repaired. To submit a repair request, visit:

Device service and repair
  4. UziAdo91 Win User

Maybe you need to erase all accounts on your xbox console, directly on configuration menu. Then charge accounts again
  5. EllieTurner26 Win User

Thank you, I restarted my router and it made no difference. I still can’t add my account back or log into another account ok the Xbox, it just comes up with a blank screen and freezes. I also switched to another network and that also made no difference. I can still use the Xbox without signing in, for example I can use Netflix fine - I just can’t access any games because I can’t sign into any accounts. Do you have any other solutions?
  6. WellingtonFerreira3 Win User

Fifa 19

O jogo Fifa19 demorou muito tempo para arroba erro 0x8027025a. esse é o código de erro .

Translation:[ The game Fifa19 took a long time to at sign error 0x8027025a. This is the error code.]
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a) - Similar Threads - Can’t sign account

2. I can’t sign into my roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my roblox account: I can’t sign back into my roblox account for some reason I know all the info for my account but it won’t let me back in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again later what do I do...
  3. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  4. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  5. I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.: I’ve recently been suspended for a year on my main account. 4 of the 5 suspensions was from someone else on my account and the last one was from me. I have attempted to sign in on a new account...
  6. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  7. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  8. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  9. Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.: My friend gave me and a two other friends information to an an account he owns so we can play games he owns but the account has 2fa connected to a phone number he no longer has access to and when...
  10. I can’t sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my account: [img] All of a sudden when I click on any profile it will load for a ridiculous amount of time and doesnt move forward from there. I tried restarting it in different methods and nothing seems to...