CAN'T SIGN IN

Discus and support CAN'T SIGN IN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have established the xbox live account online but it will not sync to the console. What are we doing wrong? 2b45e739-f5b1-4745-8a8b-6794d1a2501e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THOR0527, Jan 5, 2014.

1. THOR0527
    THOR0527 Guest

CAN'T SIGN IN

We have established the xbox live account online but it will not sync to the console.

What are we doing wrong?

:)

THOR0527, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Can't sign in....

I believe the problem is that since you signed up on a PC, trying to sign up again on your Xbox fails because your trying to sign up using the same e-mail you already are using. Try "Recovering your Gamertag" to your console using your e-mail address and
    password and see if that works. Included below is a link about how to "Recover your Gamertag."

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx

Knowitall(2), Jan 5, 2014
  3. carrot salad
    carrot salad Guest
    can't sign in

0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) can't sign in - why? - how to fix it? I'm using windows 8.1

carrot salad, Jan 5, 2014
  4. UncagedWrath Win User
  5. Spasmo McPlasmo Win User

Can't Sign in

I'm also having this exact same issue today. I've tried deleting and re-adding my account, double-checked my network connection, and have reset the console. I always experience error code 0x87DD0006. My Microsoft account is fine, and I've made no changes
    lately. Everything was working fine yesterday.

Update: Aha... now Xbox Live is reporting a sign-in issue. That weren't any reported issues earlier.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. SkurBurr Win User

Can't Sign in

same for me! Ridiculous. Only one weekend a month off and i can’t even sign in! I tried everything and checked forums but nothing works. Network connection is A1, problem is with xbox. Code 0x87DD0006

Very disappointed
  7. Jamiiyy Win User

Can't sign in

same here , I just want to play some fortnite but I can’t
  8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Can't sign in

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Which console is this issue occurring on? Also, does this issue occur with a single account or multiple accounts? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

CAN'T SIGN IN

1. CAN'T SIGN IN - Similar Threads - CAN'T SIGN

2. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  3. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  4. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  5. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  6. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  7. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account or get any assistance whatsoever from Microsoft??: I just got a new Xbox for Christmas and have had little time to use it with how busy work has been. When I initially set it up and tried to sign in, the automated security procedure made me fill...
  8. Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my main xbox account on my PC: I just installed new storage on my computer and i got to log into my Xbox app account i can't and i try multiple times and the only accounts I Can log into are my others which don't have my data...
  9. I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x: I have an x box account and then made 2 for each of my kids, they each already have Roblox accounts as well and I can't get them logged in on the Xbox. I got a 3 month game pass but didn't set up...
  10. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...