CAN'T SIGN IN

Discus and support CAN'T SIGN IN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have established the xbox live account online but it will not sync to the console. What are we doing wrong? 2b45e739-f5b1-4745-8a8b-6794d1a2501e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THOR0527, Jan 5, 2014.

1. THOR0527
    THOR0527 Guest

CAN'T SIGN IN

We have established the xbox live account online but it will not sync to the console.

What are we doing wrong?

:)

THOR0527, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Can't sign in....

I believe the problem is that since you signed up on a PC, trying to sign up again on your Xbox fails because your trying to sign up using the same e-mail you already are using. Try "Recovering your Gamertag" to your console using your e-mail address and
    password and see if that works. Included below is a link about how to "Recover your Gamertag."

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx

Knowitall(2), Jan 5, 2014
  3. carrot salad
    carrot salad Guest
    can't sign in

0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) can't sign in - why? - how to fix it? I'm using windows 8.1

carrot salad, Jan 5, 2014
  4. UncagedWrath Win User
  5. Spasmo McPlasmo Win User

Can't Sign in

I'm also having this exact same issue today. I've tried deleting and re-adding my account, double-checked my network connection, and have reset the console. I always experience error code 0x87DD0006. My Microsoft account is fine, and I've made no changes
    lately. Everything was working fine yesterday.

Update: Aha... now Xbox Live is reporting a sign-in issue. That weren't any reported issues earlier.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. SkurBurr Win User

Can't Sign in

same for me! Ridiculous. Only one weekend a month off and i can’t even sign in! I tried everything and checked forums but nothing works. Network connection is A1, problem is with xbox. Code 0x87DD0006

Very disappointed
  7. Jamiiyy Win User

Can't sign in

same here , I just want to play some fortnite but I can’t
  8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Can't sign in

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Which console is this issue occurring on? Also, does this issue occur with a single account or multiple accounts? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

CAN'T SIGN IN

1. CAN'T SIGN IN - Similar Threads - CAN'T SIGN

2. I can't check my xbox live account sign in locations and it is making me mad because I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't check my xbox live account sign in locations and it is making me mad because I...: When I noticed this ban it was about 2:30pm after school, when I check how I could have gotten banned the message that was deleted was sent 21 hours ago, reminder that this was about 2:30 pm after...
  3. I can't sign into xbox Live on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into xbox Live on xbox 360: I'm trying to sign into xbox Live on xbox 360 but it won't work. Every time I put in my password it says it not working but I know that's the right password. I tried to go to xbox support but they...
  4. I can't sign into my outlook account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my outlook account: I cant sign into my outlook account, my phone number connected to the account is wrong so cant access or change password. This means I can't recover my xbox account or cancel my game Pass...
  5. It's not letting me go online I can't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's not letting me go online I can't sign in: It's not letting me go online I can't sign in 4afe56c6-e669-4b96-975e-3bd851a06929
  6. Why can't I sign into my XBOX account on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into my XBOX account on my PC?: I was able to log in and install a few games from the xbox application on my PC a while ago(probably around a year ago now). Now, I try to use the application, but it won't even let me sign in. I...
  7. Can't sign in to Minecraft PS4 with Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Minecraft PS4 with Microsoft Account.: I've been trying to sign into Minecraft with a Microsoft account for a couple of weeks now, I've contacted Minecraft Help which told me to contact Microsoft, but I haven't found any reliable...
  8. Can't sign into correct Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into correct Minecraft profile: Yesterday I opened the Minecraft launcher and it had logged me out. I thought it was no big deal, so I selected only profile that was available and tried logging in with my main Gmail, but got the...
  9. Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...: Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again", but I have...
  10. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone: It won’t let me change the email and when I click fix the typo it still isn’t letting me fix it. how do I fix this- I just wanna play minecraft- f3aca09a-c509-46a6-950a-9279a2f893a8