Cant Sign in

Discus and support Cant Sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not able to sign into my account? I have tried every password and email that I can think of. I have also tried going into account on my xbox360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rhorsham, Jan 4, 2014.

1. rhorsham
    rhorsham Guest

Cant Sign in

I am not able to sign into my account? I have tried every password and email that I can think of. I have also tried going into account on my xbox360 but it is not highlighted so it will not let me in. I am able to sign in on the computer why is that?
    Also play lego marvel super heros and sometimes that game we have saved is there and other times it is not once again why is that?

Thank you

:)

rhorsham, Jan 4, 2014
  2. i cant sign in!!! help!!

ok, so a while back LIVE sent me a message over xbox live and said that i needed to enter in a security code for my account so no one else could sign in to it. i ignored it. a few days ago i was at my friends house and i couldnt download my account. an error code popped up. now when i try to sign in to xbox live on my computer, it makes me go through all this crap. my email hooked up to xbox live is hotmail and it is microsoft too. i have to enter that stuff in my hotmail account too! Help! Cant Sign in :eek: Cant Sign in :confused:

abeastlyplayer, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Zzebedee
    Zzebedee Guest
    cant sign in to xbox live

I'm getting 0x8004804E as an error code.
    If you're getting the same then it's ms that's at fault, not your builder

Zzebedee, Jan 4, 2014
  4. stuartgibson_76 Win User

Can't sign in.

mine is down too, cant sign in. removed the account and cant even re-add it because its saying cant sign you in
  5. Jacyintha Win User

cant sign in

If it has microsoft points on it, it has a gamertag.

So if you put points on it, you had to have been in the account at some point. . . .

Could check with support to make sure the email is registered in their system. They might have some additional steps, but passwords are normally handled by Windows LIVE not Xbox.
  6. Souders Win User

cant sign in??

Can you delete your profile, then recover your account. Try that.
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Cant sign in

8. BriceMcMillan Win User

cant sign in

Hello Reef,

If you error was actually 80151011 instead of 80121011. Which by the msg that accompanies the code I believe
    it is.

Follow the steps below and you should be gaming again in no time..

Problem

You see the following error message and code when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE:

Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Please try again later.

Status code 80151011

This may indicate a problem with your profile.

Solutions
    Solution 1: Did you recently sign up for two-step verification?
    If you recently turned on two-step verification, you may not know how to sign in to apps or devices that don't accept security codes. Some apps (like the mail apps on some smartphones) and devices (like the Xbox 360) can't prompt you to enter a security
    proof when you try to sign in. If you get an incorrect-password error with an app or device, you'll need to create a unique app password to sign in. After you sign in with your app password, you're all set to use that app or device. You’ll use this new app
    password to sign in to your device instead of using your Microsoft account password.

You'll need to create and sign in with an app password once for each app or device that can't prompt you for a security proof.

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Under Password and security info, tap or click Edit security info.

If you're prompted for a security proof, enter it and tap or click Submit.
    3. Under App passwords, tap or click Create a new app password.

A new app password is generated and appears on your screen.
    4. When you’re prompted for your Microsoft account password on your Xbox console, enter the app password that you created online.

After you sign in with your app password, you're all set to use that app or device. You will use this new app password to sign in to your device instead of your Microsoft account password.
    Solution 2: Verify your Microsoft account security information

Follow these steps:

1. Visit Microsoft account. If you forgot your password or it doesn’t work,
      reset your password.
    2. Click Edit security info.
    3. Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and
      Security question information.
    4. Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
    5. Try to sign in to Xbox LIVE again.
    Solution 3: Clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Go to settings and select System Settings.
    3. Select Storage or Memory.
    4. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    5. Select Clear System Cache.
    6. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
    Solution 4: Move and then redownload your Xbox LIVE profile

Note If you want to use a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive to complete these steps, you must format the USB flash drive or USB hard drive for Xbox storage. (See
    USB flash drive support for Xbox 360
    .)

1. Move your profile to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive. To do this, follow these steps:
      1. Plug the USB flash drive into your console.
      2. Go to settings and select Storage.
      3. Select All Devices.
      4. Select Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
      5. Select Move.
      6. Select the Memory Unit that you want to move your profile to.

Note A Memory Unit can be a USB flash drive, a USB hard drive, or the Xbox 360 Hard Drive. Be sure that you move the profile to a USB flash drive or a USB hard drive.
      7. Remove the Memory Unit from your console.
    2. Redownload your profile. For information, see
      Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile
    Solution 5: Reset your Xbox 360 console

To reset your Xbox 360 console, follow these steps:

1. Press the Guide button, and then select Turn Off Console.
    2. Turn on your Xbox 360 console.
      Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, you can turn on the console by using the
      Guide button on the controller.
    Solution 6: Delete and then redownload system updates

To delete and then redownload the system updates, follow these steps.

Note These steps delete system updates that are installed on your Xbox console.

1. If necessary, follow the steps in the Move and then redownload your Xbox LIVE profile section (Solution 3, above) to move your Xbox LIVE profile.
    2. Press the Guide button, and then select Xbox Home.
    3. Select settings and then System.
    4. Select Storage.
    5. Highlight your storage device (but do not press A to select it).
    6. Press the following buttons:
      1. Left bumper
      2. Right bumper
      3. X button
      4. Left bumper
      5. Right bumper
      6. X button
    7. On the Delete System Update screen, select Yes.
    8. After your Xbox console restarts, select OK to download and install the system update.
    9. After the system update is installed, redownload your Xbox LIVE profile and try to sign in to Xbox LIVE.
Thema:

Cant Sign in

1. Cant Sign in - Similar Threads - Cant Sign

2. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  5. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  6. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  7. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  8. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  9. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...
  10. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming: For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign in. It accepts my information and says...