Can’t sign in to Xbox live for past 2 days

Discus and support Can’t sign in to Xbox live for past 2 days in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Turned my Xbox on two days ago and it wouldn’t sign in to Xbox live. Tried everything, all connections good, other apps worked, could see other players... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shelby Baumgartner, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Can’t sign in to Xbox live for past 2 days

Turned my Xbox on two days ago and it wouldn’t sign in to Xbox live. Tried everything, all connections good, other apps worked, could see other players were online. Tried again today and it won’t sign in, other apps worked so had internet connection. Tried to use Xbox customer support and the virtual assistant froze every time I tried to use it. Two days ago, Xbox posted on twitter that they were aware of a sign in issue, but no solution. Really? I removed the account from my Xbox tonight to add it back to try to solve the issue per guidance on your website. Now I can’t add my account back or access any apps. The screen is blank when I click add new account and does nothing. Basically can’t do anything with my Xbox which is my only source to watch tv as well. Very disappointed in how poor your customer service is, not even a number to call.

:)

Shelby Baumgartner, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Thanks for the reply Rostom. I found an old post before reading your suggestion. I ended up doing a network reset how a contributor described. I had the Xbox turned on, unplugged my modem and router, then turned the Xbox off. Waited 5 minutes, then turned the Xbox on. It was in a blank screen with the Xbox logo at this point, then I plugged the modem and router back in and the Xbox performed an update and that cured my issue. Thanks for your help!
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Shelby!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I know how frustrating that must be. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Let's do our best here to sort that out.

Our best option here is to perform a power cycle to refresh your console system and remove potentially corrupted data. There's an option to keep your games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”

Let me know if that works.

If not, try to connect to a different network like your mobile data hotspot for us to further isolate the issue.
  4. mariahbr0wn Win User

Matchmaking service alert

im having the same damn problem signing into live the past 2-3 days, microsoft get your *** together!!!
  5. Mexicola1984 Win User

New Update.

If there is an update, hopefully will stop the faffing around Xbox Live has been doing everytime iv signed in for the past few days
  6. jordankarpinski Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

Still down, I can’t even sign into live.. I can get to my Xbox home screen But can’t sign in or click onto anything.. hopefully it’s up soon
Thema:

1. Can’t sign in to Xbox live for past 2 days - Similar Threads - Can’t sign live

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  4. “We can’t sign you into Xbox Live” on starfield launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “We can’t sign you into Xbox Live” on starfield launcher: Split from this thread. I reinstalled and still says it cant log me in, even tho i just downloaded and am clearly logged in bd52fdec-cb6d-4477-b1f3-0379cf7caae0
  5. “We can’t sign you into Xbox Live” on starfield launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “We can’t sign you into Xbox Live” on starfield launcher: I’ve played about 5 hours of starfield on pc prior to the issue but whenever I try to launch starfield now I get an error message saying we can’t sign you into Xbox live. This happened after I...
  6. Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my Xbox live on my Xbox 360: When trying to sign in all it does is take me to the Avatar selection screen when I get on my profile it just signs me out anyone got a fix? 5a3e9102-1903-439d-b065-d95093dd6d82
  7. Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360: I have my 360 since it came out same with one same with series x and I have never had this problem until last week that I was not able to sign in or connect to live on my 369 or 360 games on one I...
  8. I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One 362fb221-9711-4ca1-ae87-5da7e09b4d2a
  9. I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into Xbox Live on the backwards compatible games on Xbox One: Every time I try to open a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One, I can’t play online with my friends. I try to connect to Xbox Live but it keeps telling me “Your console can’t connect to Xbox Live” and...
  10. Can’t sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Hi. So this is a difficult question for me to ask as I am not as tech savvy as others but I will try my hardest. I recently noticed that while playing Fallout New Vegas as a backwards compatible...