Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox

Discus and support Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently signed into my store account for my Xbox app, but when I try to click sign in for "Microsoft account used for Xbox," a window will pop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ActiveDryYeast, May 5, 2023.

1. Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox

I am currently signed into my store account for my Xbox app, but when I try to click sign in for "Microsoft account used for Xbox," a window will pop up for a split second (I'm assuming its the sign in window, but it is just blank) then it will close instantly it pops up. If you look at the bottom most picture, that is what pops up when I click sign in and then it closes instantly. I have tried uninstalling the app, updating windows, and even re-signing into microsoft store.

Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox [​IMG]

Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox [​IMG]

:)

ActiveDryYeast, May 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Please try updating it to Windows 11 and see if that sorts out the issue. You can do this by going to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Reset the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the reset button, do the same for the Xbox app, try logging in again and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to log in again to see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  4. ActiveDryYeast Win User

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎4/‎6/‎2023

OS build 19045.2913

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0
  5. OpticRJames Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
  6. ActiveDryYeast Win User

I have tried all three and it has failed to work.
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to Xbox app with Microsoft Account used for Xbox - Similar Threads - Can't sign app

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. I can't sign into the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox App: Everytime I try to sign in, a blank window comes up (I'm assuming it's supposed to be the sign in window) but it immediately disappears. That way I can play games that I already have installed,...
  4. Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!: When I launch my Xbox app on pc I get a message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account." so then it asks me to sign in and when I do I use the correct email and when I enter...
  5. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s): Hi there, I've been trying to sign in for a while now, even unplugged my Xbox and everything, but can't sign in anywhere. The reference I get is 0x87DD0033 - any idea how I can resolved this...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox app on pc: [img] Tried to repair and reset, reinstall the app, drivers up to date but it still wont let me sign in. On MSFS for example, it is not able to load/sync online data. When I click sign in, it...
  8. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  9. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...: "You are not connected to the internet" xbox live says that when I try to sign in and I tried thousands of fixes, I have to mention that I also deleted some or all xbox files by accident 2 months...