Can't sign in to xbox 360 games.

Discus and support Can't sign in to xbox 360 games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Getting error code 80151006. This is absolutely unacceptable. I pay for this service and I'm not able to access it. I also have 2 gamertags now since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LOL GARBAGE, May 2, 2023.

1. LOL GARBAGE
    LOL GARBAGE Guest

Getting error code 80151006. This is absolutely unacceptable. I pay for this service and I'm not able to access it. I also have 2 gamertags now since you people banned my old one. Yet gave my old gamertag back after a few days??? Fix this now.

:)

LOL GARBAGE, May 2, 2023
  2. Toke Petersen Win User

Can't sign in on xbox live on xbox 360

I can't sign in to Xbox live on 360.

I can sign in on my Xbox One, but if I choose 360 games on my Xbox one it says the same. But Xbox One games works fine?
  3. EXPD Killswitch Win User

Xbox 360 cannot login to download profile

Same here, it happen to me can't sign in to 360 on the xbox x to play 360 games, hope they get their s it together.

Got to xbox to play 360 games and 2 live memberships and can't even play, wasted of money
  4. GrindPantera95 Win User

Xbox Live server failure

I'm having the same issue, can't sign into my 360 games on my Xbox One.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

xbox one n xbox 360

You can be signed in on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One simultaneously, you just can't be signed into the same generation of console at the same time (an Xbox 360 with another Xbox 360 or an Xbox One with another Xbox One).
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Can't sign in on Xbox 360

This may help:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12409/microsoft-account-app-passwords-and-two-step-verification
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to xbox 360 games. - Similar Threads - Can't sign 360

2. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  3. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  4. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account: Hi all A family member gave us their old xbox 360 for our daughter to watch netflix on. it has all their old accounts on etc,so we made a new account on xbox.com and signed up for xbox live etc,...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  6. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  7. Can't sign into my 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my 360 account: Can't sign into my 360 account when I try to play any 360 games I've already cleared my 360 local storage when I attempt to download my 360 account it doesn't work saying connection error....
  8. Why can't I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore?: So, last week, I made a new email account for my Xbox Live on my 360 and last Friday, me and my dad brought Xbox Live by using his email account and my new email account. Then, I change my...
  9. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  10. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...