Can't sign in to XBL on Series X 360 games or 360 Console

Discus and support Can't sign in to XBL on Series X 360 games or 360 Console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When trying to sign in to XBL on Xbox 360 I get auto signed out. I then deleted my profile and when trying to re-download it says "Sorry there's a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by decapitator26, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Can't sign in to XBL on Series X 360 games or 360 Console

When trying to sign in to XBL on Xbox 360 I get auto signed out. I then deleted my profile and when trying to re-download it says "Sorry there's a problem with the credentials you're using to sign in" and gives error code 8015190A.

I also tried starting an Xbox 360 game on my Series X and it did the same thing so I tried clearing local 360 storage and downloading my profile again on there and it gives me the same error as above.

I've tried using an app password to sign in on both consoles and tried disabling MFA and using my account password and get the same errors.

:)

decapitator26, Jun 4, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a external hard drive with 360 games on it i plug in to play them on my 360 but it wants me to format which will remove everything what did i do wrong?

Hi,

Where did the Xbox 360 games come from? Another Xbox 360?

If they were downloaded via an Xbox One/Series console you can't play these games on an Xbox 360. Firstly the drive wouldn't be configured for an Xbox 360. Secondly, Xbox 360 games downloaded via an Xbox One or Series X|S are actually 360 games that have been converted to run on an Xbox One, they are no longer native Xbox 360 games.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Why can’t I sign in to Xbox network (Xbox live) on my 360

Hi Reuben! Let’s do our best here to figure this out.

To confirm, did you already try to sign in your account through the Xbox 360 console and Xbox 360 games on your Xbox Series X?
    Don’t you have problems with Xbox One/Series X games?
    What error message/error code you got there exactly?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one upgrade to Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X

Hi,

• You can play disc based Xbox One and BC games on a Series X. The Series S does not have a Blu-ray drive. Series S is a digital only console. You can't play discs on it.
    • Xbox accounts work on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10, Series X and S. All you need to do is sign in. All your digital games/DLCs, achievements and save games come with you. You don't need a separate account for Series X/S. In addition, your Xbox account
      will continue to function on any of your old consoles. You just won't be able to sign in on two devices with one account at the same time.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Adding more xbox360 users to Series X

Xbox 360 games do not appear to see these users and I'm unable to select them when adding players to 360-games.
    User accounts work differently on the 360 (and the 360 emulator on the Xbox One and Series X/S) to the way they do on Xbox One and Series X/S. The 360 had user profiles that needed to be downloaded first.

It's been a while so you'll need to bear with me. If remember you will need to sign in first with this other user you've created, then launch the 360 game. This will download the additional new profile to the console. I think, after this you should be able
    to add this player to your game.
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to XBL on Series X 360 games or 360 Console - Similar Threads - Can't sign XBL

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  5. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  6. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  7. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  8. Can't sign in to xbl on my xb1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbl on my xb1: I am getting the error code 0x87DD0006 when I sign in to xbl. I have no issues logging on with my phone but Xbox continually gives this error code even after power cycling twice and waiting an...
  9. Can't pick a Province when adding a credit card to sign up for XBL trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pick a Province when adding a credit card to sign up for XBL trial: Hi - I'm trying to sign up for a free month of Xbox Live. The option is available on the Xbox site, but when I go to add a credit card, the "State/Province" option only lists states in the US,...
  10. Connected to Internet, but can't sign into XBL with my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to Internet, but can't sign into XBL with my account: What Country/State/Province do you live in?: USA/Nebraska Modem brand & model number: N/A (at school, using their routers) Router brand & model number: N/A (at school, using their routers)...