Can’t sign in to my account

Discus and support Can’t sign in to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was having problems with the game store and saw a factory reset was Reccomend so that’s what I did, I have then gone to set the x box back up, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mason Miller1, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Can’t sign in to my account

I was having problems with the game store and saw a factory reset was Reccomend so that’s what I did, I have then gone to set the x box back up, when I am now on the x box and go to sign back into my account, after pressing add new, a loading wheel spins for up to a minute, and then goes back to the Home Screen. Giving me no option to sign in, I did a second factory reset to try resolve this but same issue is happening.

Any advice appreciated console is series S

:)

Mason Miller1, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I’m able to sign into Xbox Enforcement on any other Xbox account except my main account that’s permanently suspended. I can’t sign into my main account on Xbox because it says I’m permanently suspended and I can’t even find out why.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Can’t sign into my account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello David, at this time the Servers xbox / Live show no interruption in services.

Check your local network as well as your console.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

Check your local network and also your console if there is some great use of the network like Download, streaming etc and also packet loss in the console. and try the two procedures below.

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Then do the procedure below:

MAC Address

Settings » Network Settings » Advanced Settings » Alternate MAC Address » Click Clear

Will ask to restart the console.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Either the Live service is not working or your connection to the service. Try to route your mobile connection to Xbox and try downloading the profile.
  5. KaylaShoemaker Win User

Can’t sign into my account

hi my name is haywirelight32 and my xbox 360 xbox live sign me out and when i put my gmail in it says its wrong help me please
  6. Lavenia A. Win User

Can’t sign in into my account

Hi Brian Sanchez,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

I am aware that you're having trouble signing into your Xbox account on your new TV. I am here to help and let us work on this together,

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check the Xbox status page to see if there are any alerts or issues with the service.

If you see any services with alerts, expand the service, scroll down to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is up and running again. See Xbox Status | Xbox Support.

Verify your Microsoft account security information.

When you add security info, you must verify that you can receive a security code at that email address or phone number. If you skipped this step when you first set up your account, you'll need to do this when prompted.

If it’s been a while since you updated your security info, you may be prompted to sign in with your Microsoft account, add security info to your account, or verify the info in your Microsoft account. For more details on how to verify your Microsoft account security info, see "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" error occurs when signing in to Xbox | Xbox Support.

If you’re using cloud gaming, make sure that it is supported in your area. Cloud gaming is currently supported only in select areas. See Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox.

If you’re still having trouble, you can try restarting the Xbox app on your TV by pressing and holding the Power button on the remote until the TV restarts and then try launching the app again.

For more details, see Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app on your smart TV | Xbox Support.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
Thema:

1. Can’t sign in to my account - Similar Threads - Can’t sign account

2. I can’t sign into my roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my roblox account: I can’t sign back into my roblox account for some reason I know all the info for my account but it won’t let me back in it keeps saying something went wrong please try again later what do I do...
  3. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  4. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  5. I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.: I’ve recently been suspended for a year on my main account. 4 of the 5 suspensions was from someone else on my account and the last one was from me. I have attempted to sign in on a new account...
  6. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  7. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  8. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  9. Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.: My friend gave me and a two other friends information to an an account he owns so we can play games he owns but the account has 2fa connected to a phone number he no longer has access to and when...
  10. I can’t sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my account: [img] All of a sudden when I click on any profile it will load for a ridiculous amount of time and doesnt move forward from there. I tried restarting it in different methods and nothing seems to...