Can't sign in to minecraft

Discus and support Can't sign in to minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had do uninstall minecraft for a privet reason but when I re installed it it doesn't let me sign in I'm on mobile I go into minecraft press sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Isaac Carrot, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Isaac Carrot
    Isaac Carrot Guest

I had do uninstall minecraft for a privet reason but when I re installed it it doesn't let me sign in I'm on mobile

I go into minecraft press sign in anit loads to a sign in page then I press sign in again the it loads to a white page it says sign in to continue to minecraft I put in my info (I'm sure it's the good info) and press next and nothing happens it doesn't even load it just stay by that page I keep pressing next but nothing happens

:)

Isaac Carrot, Oct 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, is your tablet system and apps up to date?
    If yes, and if reinstalling minecraft doesn't work.

The last resource could be (If you don't mind) factory resetting the device one more time.
    You can skip that if you want.
    In any case please proceed reaching minecraft support
  3. Isaac Carrot Win User

It still stays stuck at this page

[mod removed - personal information]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm going to assume that you already tried cleaning your web browser data and cache.

In this case please delete minecraft
    After that open the file explorer and find the minecraft folder > delete it permanently
    (make sure to backup your worlds if necessary)

After that, restart your device and install minecraft again
  5. Isaac Carrot Win User

Please answer quick I want to play ☹
  6. SammyVS Win User

Can't sign in to Minecraft

That's odd. In your purchase history can you find the game and the purchase status is ''completed''? https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

And try these steps, please. Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

3. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

4. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't sign minecraft

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft launcher: I can't sign into my Minecraft account and keep getting the same error message ( 0x89235107). I have tried signing in and out of both the Xbox and Microsoft store apps, I've reset and repaired...
  8. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03