Can't sign in to Minecraft PS4 with Microsoft Account.

Discus and support Can't sign in to Minecraft PS4 with Microsoft Account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to sign into Minecraft with a Microsoft account for a couple of weeks now, I've contacted Minecraft Help which told me to contact... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jude Smith9, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Jude Smith9
    Jude Smith9 Guest

I've been trying to sign into Minecraft with a Microsoft account for a couple of weeks now, I've contacted Minecraft Help which told me to contact Microsoft, but I haven't found any reliable methods to do so.

I go through all the steps to log in correctly, scanning the QR code and signing in. But no matter which Microsoft account I attempt to sign in with it comes up with an error: "Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account.". With a link to a help page that doesn't actually help.

Realistically it should've logged me in first try with my first main Microsoft account that I use for everything, including my original Minecraft account and my original Xbox account.

On top of this, when I try to host a LAN game on my PlayStation, the server just never appears on any other device, but, I can join their hosted LAN servers?????

If anyone has any recommendations on what to do, please help me out here I'm extremely confused.

:)

Jude Smith9, Feb 25, 2023
  2. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Can't sign in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hey there, IsaacBoulton

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Unfortunately, a Minecraft account can only be linked with one PlayStation account, and Microsoft account. Thus, once it has been linked to a PlayStation account, you are unable to link it with another, sadly. More information about this can be found here: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

In terms of finding out which account it has been linked to, I can't find any information about this. However, I did find this article here: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ – Home (minecraft.net)

Which states that if you think your accounts have been linked incorrectly, to contact Minecraft support.

If you believe that your Microsoft account or PlayStation™ Network account have been linked incorrectly, contact Minecraft support.
    So unfortunately, you would need to reach out to Minecraft about this. If you do get passed to Xbox support again, please try quoting that article.

Nathan
  4. Elias L. Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
  5. วรเมธพ Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  6. Juanky2789 Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to Minecraft PS4 with Microsoft Account. - Similar Threads - Can't sign Minecraft

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  3. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign in to Minecraft Feedback?: I cleared my cache, cookies, used incognito mode and even changed browser, but the problem stays. When I log in, it instantly logs me out. By the way, using a different account works fine....
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft launcher: I can't sign into my Minecraft account and keep getting the same error message ( 0x89235107). I have tried signing in and out of both the Xbox and Microsoft store apps, I've reset and repaired...
  8. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  9. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  10. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03