Can’t Sign In to Minecraft on iPadOS

Discus and support Can’t Sign In to Minecraft on iPadOS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The web page used within the Minecraft app to sign in (sisu.xboxlive.com) shows a green “sign in” block but there’s nothing to click in that block on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamMack600, Nov 28, 2022.

1. CamMack600
    CamMack600 Guest

The web page used within the Minecraft app to sign in (sisu.xboxlive.com) shows a green “sign in” block but there’s nothing to click in that block on iPadOS. Can’t sign in.

:)

CamMack600, Nov 28, 2022
  2. CamMack600 Win User

No VPN, direct connection through home Wi-Fi. iPad 8th gen, fully updated. I deleted and reinstalled app prior to posting. The issue is that the log on page isn’t correctly encoded to allow clicking the “log in” button. The same issue exists in the Xbox Live iPad app.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I tried to replicate your problem in my iPad.
    But I was able to sign in without problems

Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more:

A. Go to settings > general > transfer or reset iPad > reset > reset network settings
    Once the iPad restarts give it a new try

B. Go to settings > safari > clear history and website data
    Once you select that
    Go here in safari https://account.microsoft.com/profile and sign in with the desired account (select keep me signed in or something like remember this device)
    Do the same on Xbox.com
    After that reinstall Minecraft and try again
  4. CamMack600 Win User

I followed your instructions. Login from the app is still not working. From the website, the reply is “We can’t sign you in. JavaScript is required to sign in. Your browser either does not support JavaScript or it is being blocked.” The same thing happens on Xbox.com.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, exists the possibility that JavaScript is disabled for Safari.
    Double check this via iPad settings > Safari > scroll down to the bottom and tap on Advanced > JavaScript toggle needs to be enabled

After that go back to Safari settings and disable the “Block pop-ups” toggle temporarily

Finally restart your iPad and try again this

Go here in safari https://account.microsoft.com/profile and sign in with the desired account (select keep me signed in or something like remember this device)
    Do the same on Xbox.com
    Open Minecraft and try again
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CamMack600

I can suggest you some things but if the issue persists you may need to reach Minecraft support.

But before that please tell me:

Is your iPad up to date?

For this please go to Settings > General > Software update

If there is a pending update please install it and give it a new try once your iPad restarts

If everything is up to date, did you tried reinstalling the app?

did you tried using a completely different wifi network to see how it goes?

Or if you have a VPN or similar service please turn off all the protections temporarily
Thema:

1. Can’t Sign In to Minecraft on iPadOS - Similar Threads - Can’t Sign Minecraft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5: I have many accounts and I can’t sign into Microsoft on any of those accounts on Minecraft it just says that there are all ready connected to a play station network...
  4. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  5. Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account: I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address. There is no option to sign into another account and I can’t request a...
  6. Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4: I’m trying to sign into minecraft using my Microsoft account which should’ve been connected but it says there is no account with that username and then on minecraft it says I have to sign in using...
  7. Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??: I opened Minecraft today to play, I haven’t played in years on ps4 but was playing on pc. When I clicked sign into ps4 account I don’t know what it did but it loaded me in and it showed my skin I...
  8. Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...: Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. (*Moved from feedback.) 68e2a3fc-1e23-4496-beaf-80e399d97a08
  9. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: Whenever I try to connect to my Microsoft account, it allows me to either scan the QR code, or put the link into my phone to sign in. I’ve done both methods, and when I click ‘B’, it shows me my...
  10. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app: I’m on the PS5 but in my Minecraft application I have downloaded I try to sign into my Microsoft account.It then says that account is linked to another PlayStation account, Which it is not....