Can’t sign in to Microsoft account on PS4

Discus and support Can’t sign in to Microsoft account on PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I play Minecraft on PS4, and I had an account on there. However, it for some reason unlinked my account and I can’t sign back in. I try to link... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ava Zandt, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Ava Zandt
    Ava Zandt Guest

Hello! I play Minecraft on PS4, and I had an account on there. However, it for some reason unlinked my account and I can’t sign back in. I try to link my account again using the website provided, and I use the same login info for my account, but it always says “Login failed. Account already linked. Sign in, AvaZandt” Which is the account i’m trying to sign in to. It’s been very aggravating and I had many friends on that account. What do I do?

:)

Ava Zandt, Jul 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ava

If the account that you’re trying to link is the first account you linked previously

You should be able to do it without problems, if you’re receiving that message this means that’s not the account you used to link your PSN account.

I said this according to official Minecraft for PSN FAQ:
    “ Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. “

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. TSR2020 Win User

unable to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft: PS4 edition

I can sign in into my microsoft account on my PS4, but i can’t see my world or my friend’s realm. Very strange.
  4. ShawnAnthxny Win User

Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4

bro has anyone fixed this issue its really ruining the whole gimmick of bedrocks "cross play"
  5. Ced ric_123 Win User

I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4

Sadly, I tried to email them, but they’re only opened on weekdays.
  6. Ced ric_123 Win User

I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4

When I try to sign in, all I see is this.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Can’t sign in to Microsoft account on PS4 - Similar Threads - Can’t sign Microsoft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.: I’ve recently been suspended for a year on my main account. 4 of the 5 suspensions was from someone else on my account and the last one was from me. I have attempted to sign in on a new account...
  4. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  5. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.: I have been trying to get into my Minecraft account on PS5 and it keeps giving me this error. I don’t have anything else connected and my reals stuff got passed over to my wife. Idk how it...
  6. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: Whenever I try to connect to my Microsoft account, it allows me to either scan the QR code, or put the link into my phone to sign in. I’ve done both methods, and when I click ‘B’, it shows me my...
  7. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app: I’m on the PS5 but in my Minecraft application I have downloaded I try to sign into my Microsoft account.It then says that account is linked to another PlayStation account, Which it is not....
  8. Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing: The video linked below shows the error that I’m receiving: https://imgur.com/a/07178Qo Ps. I use windows 11 b27857dd-0c86-4689-ae39-e3194ba84806
  9. Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services: My email was hacked and then locked due to a violation in the services agreement. I’ve talked and talked and talked to Outlooks support team on Facebook and they’ve told me just to fill out the...
  10. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft: When I go to the remote connect Microsoft website and put in the code and my Microsoft account information it tells me you are good to delete the tab and sign into you nintendo switch when i hit...