Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing

Discus and support Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The video linked below shows the error that I’m receiving: https://imgur.com/a/07178Qo Ps. I use windows 11 b27857dd-0c86-4689-ae39-e3194ba84806 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joey Black3, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Joey Black3
    Joey Black3 Guest

The video linked below shows the error that I’m receiving:

https://imgur.com/a/07178Qo

Ps. I use windows 11

:)

Joey Black3, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Joey Black3 Win User

Hi, thank you so much for the prompt response earlier. Unfortunately I can’t download Xbox companion app as the Microsoft store for me (on top of not letting me sign in) has an unlimited spinning wheel when trying to download anything. My internet on my computer works fine as I can watch YouTube and browse the internet. And unfortunately after trying the second option you have me it also had no affect. I think my best option at the moment is to backup my important files and just reset my computer. Otherwise, thank you for the help. I appreciate it
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I don't think you need to format your PC.

From your report, the error is only in restrictions on access to Microsoft servers.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Joey, Usually this is a network error or some file conflict, let's test

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

I'm waiting for the results, friend.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business

ok, but the issue is not your migration to Microsoft 365, this is because you migrated your Minecraft account, to a Microsoft account, and the error on the first screenshot is because you are trying to use the Mojang login still instead of the Microsoft login option at the top of that box
  6. Parker Shields Win User

Xbox app on pc sign in screen will flash 3 times and then crash.

I have tried all of the solutions but the sign in screen will still flash and then crash whenever I try to sign in. I don't get any code due to the problems or a box to enter my login, it will just disappear.
Thema:

1. Can’t sign in to Microsoft account because login box keeps disappearing - Similar Threads - Can’t sign Microsoft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my new microsoft account on my xbox series s console.: I’ve recently been suspended for a year on my main account. 4 of the 5 suspensions was from someone else on my account and the last one was from me. I have attempted to sign in on a new account...
  4. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  5. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.: I have been trying to get into my Minecraft account on PS5 and it keeps giving me this error. I don’t have anything else connected and my reals stuff got passed over to my wife. Idk how it...
  6. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch: Whenever I try to connect to my Microsoft account, it allows me to either scan the QR code, or put the link into my phone to sign in. I’ve done both methods, and when I click ‘B’, it shows me my...
  7. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account in my Minecraft app: I’m on the PS5 but in my Minecraft application I have downloaded I try to sign into my Microsoft account.It then says that account is linked to another PlayStation account, Which it is not....
  8. Can’t sign in to Microsoft account on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Microsoft account on PS4: Hello! I play Minecraft on PS4, and I had an account on there. However, it for some reason unlinked my account and I can’t sign back in. I try to link my account again using the website provided,...
  9. Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services: My email was hacked and then locked due to a violation in the services agreement. I’ve talked and talked and talked to Outlooks support team on Facebook and they’ve told me just to fill out the...
  10. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft: When I go to the remote connect Microsoft website and put in the code and my Microsoft account information it tells me you are good to delete the tab and sign into you nintendo switch when i hit...