Can't sign in to live account

Discus and support Can't sign in to live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Was having problems with it staying connected to live so I deleted my profile then tried to redownload it and it starts signing in then comes up with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cshores, Feb 22, 2023.

1. cshores
    cshores Guest

Was having problems with it staying connected to live so I deleted my profile then tried to redownload it and it starts signing in then comes up with an error about my credentials but I know 100 percent they are correct.!!!

Help please

:)

cshores, Feb 22, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

Have you tried to reset the password?
  3. cshores Win User

Yes I have reset password and still won't work
  4. iTsFx Win User

5. PrairieDog1210 Win User

Error code 0x87DD0006

Same here can't sign into Xbox live account or even into the account offline at all.
  6. Xx oscar DX xX Win User

after preview dashboard update

I can't sign in to mi xbox live account, any solution?
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to live account - Similar Threads - Can't sign live

2. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  3. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  6. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  7. I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520: So, I've already posted about my problem with microsoft flight simulator, basically the main problem right now is that I can NOT sign into my Xbox live account whenever I launch a game, the same...
  8. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...
  9. Xbox applications can't sign me in to Xbox live with my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox applications can't sign me in to Xbox live with my account: Hello, I didn't try to sign in to my account for about two weeks. I wanted to sign in yesterday to play Sea of Thieves for the new update. I'm on Windows 10 and the XBOX application can't sign...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible.: I never had a problem playing black ops 2 on my Xbox series x until now. When I try to click on Xbox live in the game it tells me to download my profile. I click download profile and then it says...