Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

Discus and support Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jamicanstud [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamicanstud, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

/u/jamicanstud, Oct 21, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

control is shutting down all the time

3. XPLG xLEGACYx Win User

keep diconecting me plz help

im getting an Xbox error code 8015d02e and every time i try to sing in it says disconnected from Xbox live .. i was just recently playing a game on a cord controller but i want to play wireless so i turd on the other controller but it said player 2 so i
    singed out on cord controller and signed in on with the wireless controller .but it still said player 2 so i cutoff me Xbox and when i got back on i wouldn't let me sign in
  4. ngocphi Win User

Controller for pc

No but you are making it over complicated you got two options one sign up for xbox gamepass ultimate and stream to your Android phone

Or get an xbox wireless adapter for controllers from ms store or your local gamestop or amazon

Or just get a Bluetooth controller which it can be done but you won't have the full functions of the controller like haptic feedback or analog sticks it would be a gamepad
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app

No you can't play recent games on a xbox 360

It's no lo get supported by any game developer

You will have to.find an old copy

If you are thinking gamepass cloud well no as it browser is out of date and will never be updated

If you want to play recent games you need a recent console not something over 15 years old

And gamepass idoesnt work on 360

There is no more support for xbox 360
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will the Xbox Wireless PC Adapters work for the next gen controllers?

Hi,

I can't see why not. After all, the Series X and S console support Xbox One controllers. That shows the way these new controllers connect hasn't changed. They should work on PC with the Wireless Adaptor.
Thema:

Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

1. Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider... - Similar Threads - Can't sign GamePass

2. I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm can't sign in to windows pc gamepass and am missing services: Whenever I try to click on sign in on the gamepass app. It loads a blank screen then closes. I've tried loads of fixes I could find, uninstall and reinstall, repair and reset of gaming services,...
  3. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...
  4. I can't play Powerwash sim from Xbox Gamepass on PC due to infinite sign in loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Powerwash sim from Xbox Gamepass on PC due to infinite sign in loop: Does anyone have any experience and know how to fix this? I read on reddit that I should change my profile picture, but it didn't work. e6f66b16-ae31-42a4-8dc2-dd4d80623441
  5. Xbox GamePass PC App can't sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox GamePass PC App can't sign in: Hi Since a few days I have the problem that I can't sign in to the XBox GamePass PC App. When I click the login button on the upper right then nothing happens: [img] I reinstalled the App...
  6. Can't sign in to PC Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to PC Gamepass: Seriously considering unsubscribing now, this damn app won't let me sign in no matter what I try. I can sign in on xbox.com, I can sign in to the microft store but when I click on sign in on the...
  7. can't sign into gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into gamepass: I can't sign into gamepass, it says blocked by admin, is there an alternate way to sign in? c070bd89-650c-423d-9c39-9a42b4ff79ef
  8. GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games: I signed up for Game Pass for PC, and it won't let me download any Game Pass games from the Xbox app on my PC. Whenever I try, the only option I have is "Play with Game Pass" and when I click on...
  9. Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot: Hi all. For a few days now, I have been unable to play newly installed gamepass games, they will either not boot (like Indivisible or Two Points Hospital) and either be stuck on a black screen or...
  10. Can't sign in to the new Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign in to the new Gamepass Ultimate: Yesterday ended my beta game pass for PC and I buy for a new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. There is no way to sign in to it! cd1edb9c-622b-4705-89c0-e9d3d22c14d3