Cant sign in or download profile tried everything. Happens only on 1 account none of my others

Discus and support Cant sign in or download profile tried everything. Happens only on 1 account none of my others in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant download profile disconnects from xboxlive instantly when signing/downloading profile tried removing xbox 360 storage in my xbox series settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Show noMercy, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Show noMercy
    Show noMercy Guest

Cant sign in or download profile tried everything. Happens only on 1 account none of my others

Cant download profile disconnects from xboxlive instantly when signing/downloading profile tried removing xbox 360 storage in my xbox series settings to delete the profile then redownload , changed password, made an xbox 360 app password, it only seems to be happening on this account on back compat games but not any of my families profiles. Cant even sign in on the xbox 360 console either. what is going on i heard there was issues yesterday but why is it only one account?

:)

Show noMercy, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Show!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best to figure this out.

What exactly is the error message you receive when you try to download your profile into the 360 console or back compat games?

Be sure to remove first your two-factor authentication or two-step verification.
  3. swekaiken24 Win User

Error Code: 801540B7

This happens only to my Live profile. Others can download their profiles to my Xbox thou.

I've tried to download my profile to different consoles but it gives me the same error code.

My account is the so called admin and custom settings with everything enabled.
  4. XSophiaProwettx Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account via Minecraft on ps4

I cant sign into my minecraft with my account i have watched all of the videos and I have tried signing in through xbox and microsoft I have tried EVERYTHING and none of it will work please help me.
  5. Black Albino42 Win User

Error 80151103 cant download Live profile

So I tried to download the main/primary gamertag on 2 other consoles, and got the same error 80151103 cant download Live profile. I have 2 other gamertag profiles on the same Xbox live gold family account, and I can sign-in and use them fine, I can sign
    off 1 console and download the secondary accounts on other consoles too.... just not the primary account. So the Xbox live account main/primary account seems to be corrupt or something like that. Since I cant sign-into the Xbox live with the main/primary
    account, I also cant do any Xbox account setting updates either. Seems like Im stuck in a loop here
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Gold Family Sharing Question

No.

Do.lets explain it this way assuming 2 sons for exampld

Console 1 yours

Account 1 yours

Console.2 thiers

Account 2 son

Account 3 other son

Account 1 has gamepass ultimate

Axcount 2 has regular gold

Console 2 is your home console

Console 1 has your profile

Console 2 has access to everything but gamepass unless they sign into your profile and download the games

Console 1 has access to your content if you are signed into live at all times

Console 1 has no content except if account 1 is cn roaming and signed in

Unless account 2 cant use digital downloads on console 1 basically you only have another gold account they can play on console 1 thats it

He can make digital purchases or use bluray games
Thema:

1. Cant sign in or download profile tried everything. Happens only on 1 account none of my others - Similar Threads - Cant sign download

2. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  5. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  6. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  7. cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...: cant sig in in my xbox 360 to xbox live its get disconnectrd when I tried to redownload profile give error or credentials and dont let me redownload al my digital xbox360 contener that I already...
  8. Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload: I started playing halo infinite on my PC when it came out on December 8th through game pass, I downloaded it fine and played for a while. A week ago when trying to play the game again I was stuck...
  9. Cant sign in i need to download my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in i need to download my profile.: Hello i got the error code 0x87dd0019 and followed the guide in the support page in one step it suggest deleting my profile to fix the issue so i did that and now i cant sign in and cant play...
  10. cannot download anything, cant sign in on xbox.com either

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot download anything, cant sign in on xbox.com either: When I changes my email that is associated with my Xbox live account, I have been having annoying issues. I can't purchase or download anything on Xbox live, I can't sign in on xbox.com and I get...