Can’t sign in or add account

Discus and support Can’t sign in or add account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing on the x box when the power went out. Ever since I can’t sign into my account or add a new account. Also everyone under my account cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrew Stewar, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Can’t sign in or add account

I was playing on the x box when the power went out. Ever since I can’t sign into my account or add a new account. Also everyone under my account cannot sign in either. We even tried on 3 different x box’s

:)

Andrew Stewar, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Can’t sign in/add new account

Try to make a hard reset by holding down the power button until the system shuts down.

Then unplug the power cable from the outlet for 30 seconds and plug it back in and power on the console that might help.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Can’t sign in/add new account

Make sure your internet is working properly, and check if the problem is with xbox live.

Next time, copy the error code or message displayed.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Can’t add account or sign in to Xbox One

Hello Ser,

thanks for coming to the forums. First we recommend to make sure the console is plugged directly into a wall outlet. Then you can try an

offline update
    . If the offline update doesn't work you may want to think of a repair.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. EllieTurner26 Win User

Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a)

Thank you, I restarted my router and it made no difference. I still can’t add my account back or log into another account ok the Xbox, it just comes up with a blank screen and freezes. I also switched to another network and that also made no difference. I can still use the Xbox without signing in, for example I can use Netflix fine - I just can’t access any games because I can’t sign into any accounts. Do you have any other solutions?
Thema:

Can’t sign in or add account

1. Can’t sign in or add account - Similar Threads - Can’t sign add

2. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  3. Xbox series S can’t add account or sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series S can’t add account or sign in: Tried everything from this thread nothing has worked so far https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-cant-add-account-or-sign-in/2631bfc3-3fba-4bed-a970-7f7b393254ef...
  4. Xbox One S can’t add account or sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S can’t add account or sign in.: Just boughf a Xbox One S All Digital and can’t use. In my first time using it, when I try to “Add New” for my profile, get a green circle, then just takes me back to the “Add New” prompt. There...
  5. Can’t sign in/add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in/add new account: The problem first started when randomly I couldn’t sign into my account and now I’ve restarted my console and wiped memory from it and it’s not letting me add a new account now and I need help. I...
  6. Can’t add account or sign in to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add account or sign in to Xbox One: When i tried logging into my account a few days ago i got hit with a loading screen that turned into a white screen that proceeded to do nothing. I tried resetting the console, disconnecting and...
  7. No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign-in screen, and can’t add new accounts (error 0x801901f4): Hi I tried signing-in to my Xbox One X today, but the sign-in screen never loaded. The screen just sat at the empty grey background where the virtual keyboard and password field would normally...
  8. Xbox One X, can’t add account or sign-in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, can’t add account or sign-in: Was attempting to sign into Xbox Live on my One X and received error 0x8019005. Tried restarting console and also restarted router. Restarted console via 10 second front power button press. No...
  9. Can’t sign in to xbox one. Or add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to xbox one. Or add new account: I couldn’t sign into my account two nights ago. I left it thought it might be ok in the morning. Still no luck. Left if for another day. Now I have reset xbox and router. Still no luck. The next...
  10. Can’t sign in to xbox one. Or add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to xbox one. Or add new account: I couldn’t sign into my account two nights ago. I left it thought it might be ok in the morning. Still no luck. Left if for another day. Now I have reset xbox and router. Still no luck. The next...