Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot

Discus and support Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all. For a few days now, I have been unable to play newly installed gamepass games, they will either not boot (like Indivisible or Two Points... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheAquam8te, Apr 30, 2020.

1. TheAquam8te
    TheAquam8te Guest

Hi all.

For a few days now, I have been unable to play newly installed gamepass games, they will either not boot (like
    Indivisible or Two Points Hospital) and either be stuck on a black screen or close after a while, or they will boot, only to kick me out and close the game when the game is unable to connect.

For the latter case, the game usually opens a window similar to the "Connect to your Xbox Account" window that usually pops up when launching a gamepass game for the first time, however, this one is just dark gray and closes after a while.

Furthermore, I have found out that I wasnt' signed in the Xbox (beta) App, and when I try to sign in, it either does nothing, or pops the same completely dark gray window, only to close it a minute later.

It appears that Windows is unable to open the sign in windows, however, those works fine when I try to sign in on the Microsoft Store or any other app but the games and the Xbox (beta) App.

In addition to that, the Xbox companion app just doesn't start up. it get stuck on a loading animation, though i have no idea if it is related.

So far I have tried everything I could, for signing in to the Xbox website (works fine) to erasing my account from my PC, the official help page assumes I have the sign in window oppening, which I do not, so it does not help me much.

:)

TheAquam8te, Apr 30, 2020
  2. TheFreeWheelinQ Win User

Any luck? currently going through this problem...still no fix for me :/
  3. TheAquam8te Win User

Yep! I did so and the app has now me signed in. I cannot check for the games right now, but if that worked I hope the rest will. Thank you!
  4. FabioHVSilva Win User

Hi,

You can try this: Go to SETTINGS---Apps & Features ---- select the app and go the advanced settings, select terminate and after reset. Restart the pc and try again.
  5. TheAquam8te Win User

FabioHVSilva's answer fixed my issue! Try it !
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
Thema:

1. Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot - Similar Threads - Can't sign beta

2. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: Let me make it clear first off, I have tried every solution I could find on this site. Reset app, clear cache, reinstall, update windows, etc, etc. I still cannot sign in despite everything I have...
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...: Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?! First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app. I try right-clicking and running as administrator, this fails! I have to right-click...
  4. i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10: i can't sign in to xbox on pc how to fix it [img] 31fda1ce-a618-4aa3-97db-6199bb3e5c99
  5. Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: So since yesterday that I completed the last update for windows 10 ,I was disconnected and I can't log in back to my account on Xbox (Beta) app. Actually it doesn't even let me try. I keep...
  6. Can't Sign into Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Sign into Xbox Beta App: I open the Xbox (Beta) app and it opens just fine. I click on the person icon to sign in, and I hit sign in and a window shows up to choose which account to sign in as. I choose it and my gamertag...
  7. Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (Beta) app.: I recently changed my main e-mail on my MSFT account, and recently I am not able to sign in to the Xbox (Beta app) - it did pop up with the right e-mail and we did the password handshake with the...
  8. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  9. Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 Pro. When I try, I get the following message: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." This has...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...