cant sign in just get white screen

Discus and support cant sign in just get white screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just bought a xbox series s today and i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds until i get a white screen that will only come off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devyn Tellez, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Devyn Tellez
    Devyn Tellez Guest

i just bought a xbox series s today and i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds until i get a white screen that will only come off if i press the home button, i can sign in through remote play but i also get the same white screen issue if i try to change most of my settings

:)

Devyn Tellez, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Jack Business Win User

Hi I feel your pain dude. Did you press the home button and were you able to go into settings and soft reset from there? Also I heard that it's good to make sure the TV you're using it with is all up to date with updates. The soft reset works for me but it's time consuming. I hope you get it resolved.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Ed,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Joel Vos1 Win User

I have the same issue with my series x with a white screen at my account login. I've tried resetting my console (twice), but the issue remains. I will get logged in with the Xbox app for the initial login after resetting, but subsequent logins are back to a white screen. Is there any other way to fix this issue than a soft reset?
  5. Devyn Tellez Win User

yes this worked for me thank you and have a great day
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Val,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having challenges in signing in your account and experiencing a white screen. This issue could be caused by a few different things, such as a network connectivity issue, a problem with a browser or device, or an issue with your account. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

If we may ask, what device and specific app or website you are trying to sign in your account where the issue had occurred? What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to help resolve the issue?

For the meantime, here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Clear your Xbox cache: Clearing your Xbox cache can help resolve issues with your console. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds to fully power it off. Then, unplug the power cord from the back of the console and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back in and turning your console back on.

2. Try signing in to your account on a different device: If you have another device, such as a computer or mobile device, try signing in to your account on that device to see if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. cant sign in just get white screen - Similar Threads - cant sign white

2. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  5. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  6. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  7. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  8. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...
  9. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: Can’t sign in just get a white screen c71d9631-9b3e-4d10-bb42-1bc296e7a6d9
  10. White Screen appears on LED when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games,i cant lgin

in XBoX Accessibility
    White Screen appears on LED when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games,i cant lgin: White Screen(half) appears on LED,see the xbox page on the background when i try to sign-in to play my gamepass games whi i downloaded,i cant login into my profile.there is no option coming to...