Can't sign in because email address can't be accessed

Discus and support Can't sign in because email address can't be accessed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son is trying to sign into the Xbox account. The email address that is currently on the account can no longer be excessed. We tried changing in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marlania Ash, May 16, 2023.

1. Marlania Ash
    Marlania Ash Guest

My son is trying to sign into the Xbox account. The email address that is currently on the account can no longer be excessed. We tried changing in settings the email address that is currently associated with my Microsoft account. It said you have to add a new email before deleting the old email. We tried that and it still does not work. Thank you

:)

Marlania Ash, May 16, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Marlania!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help. If I may ask, may I have the exact error message upon signing in to the account?

Also, I just want to confirm, are you able to sign in to your son's account on account.microsoft.com?

If not, kindly try to access the account on account.microsoft.com > then click on "Forgot password" and follow the instructions to reset the account's password, then try to re-sign in the account to see if it works.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Account for a high school eSports team

Hi Kevin. Microsoft accounts can't be created with work or school email addresses because you could lose access to these emails at some point in the future. Microsoft accounts can only be created using permanent email addresses.
  4. Dericka Win User

Hacked account with changed email

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. I really can feel you here however account's can only be recovered if we know the email address associated with it. And it can't be changed too if the email address associated with it can't be accessed because the email will be sent there.
  5. RaunchyCoyote69 Win User

Removing the payment option

I can't get my code because I don't use my main email address and it won't let me sign in on it
  6. Dericka Win User

Forgot email

Oh, I understand. The email address can't be changed unless he can access it and verify the email address.
Thema:

1. Can't sign in because email address can't be accessed - Similar Threads - Can't sign email

2. Can't Sign In to Xbox Design Lab (No Email when I Do)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign In to Xbox Design Lab (No Email when I Do): When I try to sign into the Xbox Design Lab an error pops up saying I don't have an email with my account. I obviously do and have removed and added new emails and changed my primary email back...
  3. Can't sign in to xbox using proper email. Forcing me to use my alt account inwhich I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox using proper email. Forcing me to use my alt account inwhich I can't...: Literally being forced to use an email I CANT ACCESS and there's NO WAY to override it and insert an actual email I can use. Multi billion dollar company btw. Pathetic....
  4. How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out my email used for xbox if I can't sign in and only have my gamertag and...: So my issue is that I have no idea what my email is considering that I made my account years ago. I thought that I finally figured it out when I used my oldest email I remember and it kind of...
  5. Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed email alias on Microsoft account and now can't sign into any Microsoft related apps...: I changed the Alias to my Microsoft account a long time ago and I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account on any Microsoft related app (Xbox, Microsoft Store, Minecraft, Etc.) however...
  6. My account has been compromised and I can't sign into it with the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been compromised and I can't sign into it with the email.: [img] This is what it says whenever I type in my email, and no it is not misspelt 2c49609a-cffa-4c40-ba84-29c8c0ab86cf
  7. Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...: Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot b33f8731-84f2-4ed3-a50a-4ec9af82bd4c
  8. I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...: I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm trying to recover the account by changing the email but everytime I try to do it it gets denied e62ec15d-b49e-494c-bb64-4251f24dd3cf
  9. Other family members can't sign up to Microsoft Live - claims it's work or school email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other family members can't sign up to Microsoft Live - claims it's work or school email: We have a private domain with our own email-addresses. When other members of my family try to sign up, they are denied because Microsoft thinks their emails are "work or school email". This is...
  10. Your password can't contain the part of your email address that comes before the @ sign

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your password can't contain the part of your email address that comes before the @ sign: When resetting my password I get the message "Your password can't contain the part of your email address that comes before the @ sign" however my password doesn't reflect my email address at all...