Cant sign in - bad certificate?

Discus and support Cant sign in - bad certificate? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I can't sign into the xbox app -- I've traced the issue to a line in the log files: 2023-01-15T01:37:53Z E/XPAFTServer - GRPC: Handshake... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattS423, Jan 15, 2023.

1. MattS423
    MattS423 Guest

Hello,

I can't sign into the xbox app -- I've traced the issue to a line in the log files:

2023-01-15T01:37:53Z E/XPAFTServer - GRPC: Handshake failed with fatal error SSL_ERROR_SSL: error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED., sev=2 ['D:\a\_work\1\s\grpc\src\core\tsi\ssl_transport_security.cc' (1439)]

Is there a way to get the xbox app to reset the SSL certificate it's using?

:)

MattS423, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

The Amazing Spiderman 2 Releasing 7/1

Although bad, I'm glad to hear that it may have been due to a certification/bug issue. It will help subdue all of those who were saying it was for "graphical reasons" LOL!
  3. OliveFire43270 Win User

IELTS* Aliens vs. Predator in Backward Compatibility

Buy/Get/ Real Original IELTS certificate without Exam| Genuine IELTS certificate online| IELTS Certificate Dubai/Qatar Kuwait| genuine IELTS certificate| Verify IELTS certificate General/ Academic| Taking IELTS Pakistan/Saudi Arabia

What’s app: +18045851547 | Skype: Certificate Providers

We are a network of English Language Professors with years of Examination experience. During these years, we have been able to derive backdoor means of registering IELTS certificates without Students taking the Test. With our help, you can be able to get real
    registered and original IELTS Certificates without facing the stress and trauma of the Exam. The IELTS Certificates we issue carries a score of your choosing and you will be able to verify it online and collect the original TRF or Test report card from local
    district Examination Center or we send it directly to you.

With these Certificates you have a shot at a migration process.

Please note that all real IELTS & TOEFL Certificates should Original and registered in the database.

Beware of Fraud!!!

• Do you need Real and IDP/BC verified IELTS Certificates?

• Do you like to Get Band 7 in IELTS Certificate Test?

• Are you trying to get Band 7 or 8 in IELTS certification?

• DO you want Toefl Certificate

We can help you!!!

Email; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Real ielts certificate India| buy ielts certificate| original Ielts| Ielts band 7| genuine ielts certificate| Get ielts online|Taking Test IELTS| Genuine certificate| original ielts UK| verified ielts| ielts dubai| Certificate Ielts Kuwait| ielts certificate
    Dubai| ielts Certificate online Qatar| ielts Singapore| ielts Saudi Arabia| Ielts certificate without Exam|Certificate without Pakistan
  4. GUILHERME EDUARDOCAS Win User

Digital Certify

If open the app xbox, i need use my certify digital.

I dont want use my certify for this finality.

plz help
    Digital certificate is a use card for digital document signing, use for work. After installing the Xbox app, when attempting to open, you are prompted for my digital certificate password.
  5. DancingSoup Win User

Cant join Xbox live (please help)

With this ID/email address its succesfully, but with second one I cant sign in because it write I'm writing bad password :/
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Websites security certificate

It might be that the Xbox 360 browser doesn't have an up to date root certificate library, and that some pages use a digital certificate that is unknown to the Xbox 360. Or it might be that you are trying to go to a site with a self signed certificate (e.g.
    a smart home device in your own network).

There is unfortunately nothing you can do about that, as you can't add anything to the Xbox 360's certificate storage.

Depending on what page you are surfing to, you could try to visit the page via unencrypted http instead of https, or if you REALLY trust the page and don't have to transmit personal information like credit card data or passwords, you can ignore the warning.
Thema:

1. Cant sign in - bad certificate? - Similar Threads - Cant sign bad

2. I cant sign in on the xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in on the xbox website: I press log in, and it does the whole process but when it loads im not logged in, which I need to be so I can get my old fortnite account back f53ca20d-8559-4819-8960-7b835d5376d2
  3. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  4. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  5. I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into microsoft authenticator mobile app: im trying to sign in to the mobile authenticator app, but my number 1 problem is: i cant access a authenticator code, because im trying to sign into authenticator. and number 2 problem: the phone...
  6. cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to xbox cloud gaming: i am unable to sign into my microsoft account on Xbox cloud gaming beta as it takes me back to the main page with out leting me imput any info and if i do nothing happens and it asked me to sign...
  7. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  8. Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to Xbox app (0x80073B0C): Cant sign in to Xbox app it just goes back to the main menu and pops up with Unexpected error cant log you in. Fault code is (0x80073B0C) have tried everything and I've got no clue. Any help would...
  9. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...
  10. I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to Xbox Cloud gaming: For the past 3 days, I've tried to play Xbox cloud gaming on my computer, but whenever I go to sign in I enter my information and it just doesn't sign in. It accepts my information and says...