Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help?

Discus and support Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what I do, I can't play or sign into my account offline on my Xbox One, which is set as my home console. I do everything I can to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Umbreonel, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Umbreonel
    Umbreonel Guest

No matter what I do, I can't play or sign into my account offline on my Xbox One, which is set as my home console. I do everything I can to be able to play offline, but it just keeps signing me out and telling me to play online, even on games that don't
    need an internet connection. I should mention that I share the console with an older account that signs in as soon as the console activates, but can also sign in and play offline. Why can't I play offline? If I'm not supposed to, then why have the "Go offline"
    option in the first place? Please help me, this is driving me nuts.

:)

Umbreonel, Jan 23, 2021
  2. oss2oss Win User

check the online privacy settings, what you're facing is some sort of limitations on your screen time, log in with the parent account on
    accout.microsoft.com click on the family tab after, also check your date of birth and change that to someone older than 18 only as a last resort if everything else fails to fix it, check on your settings for age restrictions and screen time
    limits. hope that helps
  3. theMKdude Win User

Error: 80150101

I have the same problem! As soon as I signed in on my Xbox a couple mins. ago, I was offline. My connection is fine and works on other devices, but when I try to sign in on live with my profile it just won't work! I even tried to re-downloading my profile
    but then I got the same error message: "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later."

And now I've completely lost my profile that I can't even play offline with!!

What to do? Help someone!??
  4. JackB9824 Win User

Connection problems

It not the online anymore that's annoying it's the fact I can't play offline even while the controller connected it frezzes and disconnects and I've already bourght new controllers and charge kits. Even when the Xbox is offline and the network forgotten
    it still does it but it has to be to with the connection as when it is on live everything works fine
  5. SwimLotus252 Win User

unable to download my account

I Have the same problem. Tried to sign in when I got the message: you are not signed in. Then tried to download my profile and got this message: Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try Again later 80004005.

It is very annoying, i can play offline but can't save my game because i'm offline. Even though my saved games are on the harddrive.
  6. SmOKeDAtKillA12 Win User

Being harast no action has been taken 4 a month

can't even play right now preference show offline he still sees me or he just keeps spamming when I'm offline
Thema:

1. Can't sign in and play offline, even when I've done everything right. Help? - Similar Threads - Can't sign play

2. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  5. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  6. I can't sign in or play games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in or play games.: I am trying to sign in and keep getting error message 0x87DD0033 It also says another error message (0x803f9006) the person who bought this needs to sign in. I am the person who bought this and I...
  7. Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...: Hi recently i cannot sign into to my xbox one account when I'm trying to play world at war with the disk I have installed ' before everything was ok could play all games on it I know it is...
  8. Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to xbox live on 360, or play live 360 games on xbox one: I was playing Texas Hold 'Em yesterday on my xbox one console, when a message popped up that I had been signed out of xbox live. I tried signing back in and got an error code, I think it was...
  9. can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation: I can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation. I made this account I'm using to write this in hopes of a back up only to find my PlayStation account is fused to the...
  10. I can't sign in to my Xbox live account, so I can't play minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Xbox live account, so I can't play minecraft: Whenever I try to log into my minecraft account, I get an error in the Xbox live tab, that says I don't have an internet connection, I'm completely sure I do and I already tried to disable the...