Can’t share or upload Xbox Clips on PC to Xbox App

Discus and support Can’t share or upload Xbox Clips on PC to Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing games on PC, I can capture up to 3 mins of gameplay into a Xbox clip using the WINDOW + Alt + G shortcut. 70% of the time makes the clips... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FR4NK 671, Nov 6, 2021.

1. FR4NK 671
    FR4NK 671 Guest

When playing games on PC, I can capture up to 3 mins of gameplay into a Xbox clip using the WINDOW + Alt + G shortcut. 70% of the time makes the clips and Im able to watch and hear the entire 3 mins of clip but I am unable to upload or share it to Xbox Network/App. The screenshot capture works well. The capture folder location is set to default on my PC’s C drive.

- Capture Folder is at default location

- Screenshots are working perfectly. (Capture, View, Upload, and Share)

- Clips (creates clips 70% of the time with audio and video but never able to upload, edit, or share the clip to Xbox chat)

:)

FR4NK 671, Nov 6, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey FR4NK, how are you today? Hope you're well.

What exactly appears when you try to share the captures?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  4. FadeD ViiBE Win User

Upload xbox pc game bar captures to mobile app

I have the same question, but what I think OP is trying to ask is, how do we take a game clip captured on PC through the Xbox Gamebar and upload it to the Xbox PC App, so that we may share it to our friends through the app?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
Thema:

1. Can’t share or upload Xbox Clips on PC to Xbox App - Similar Threads - Can’t share upload

2. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  3. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  4. why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????: bro idk why but just because we pre-ordered mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox, I can’t play mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox. it’s crazy how activision was greedy enough to do...
  5. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  6. When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game

in XBoX on Consoles
    When game sharing path of titans why can’t I use the full game: I have bought the full game on my profile and would like to use the game share feature with my son but when I do it doesn’t show that he has the full game just the base version it is on a xbox one...
  7. xbox gold can’t share with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gold can’t share with family: I have xbox gold and I am the home xbox but one of my family members can’t use xbox live. This is weird because another family member can use it but it won’t share to this certain account. please...
  8. I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox...: We just tried to play a game and it would let my friend go online with me how would we be able to play together Or do I have to but hold twice even though it’s in the ultimate pass...
  9. Hello, I can’t save or share captures on my Xbox application.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I can’t save or share captures on my Xbox application.: Every time I try to save or share my Xbox clips on the phone application it says: "Your privacy settings don’t currently allow you to share to social networks. To change this, you’ll need to...
  10. I can’t upload/share my clips

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t upload/share my clips: This just started to happen i went on my clips and this error message popped up saying: something went wrong, Sorry we cant share this right now try again in a while. What do i do im trying to...