Can't Share Games between accounts.

Discus and support Can't Share Games between accounts. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a game on my account, and I am trying to let my son play it on his computer, but he can't download the game. How would I let him get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZaheemCrawford, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Can't Share Games between accounts.

I purchased a game on my account, and I am trying to let my son play it on his computer, but he can't download the game. How would I let him get the game.

:)

ZaheemCrawford, Aug 4, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Zaheem?

First, you have to check if the game is in the Play Anywhere catalog, if the game is there you can install it on PC at no additional cost.

Log in with the account that purchased the game on the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 10, in the upper right corner you can do this.

Then look for the game and install it. Download the Xbox app as well and log in with your child's account on that app so he can play this game with their own account.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Game sharing not working properly?

Some DLC can't be shared between accounts.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Can you share DLCs on Rainbow Six Siege?

Unfortunately DLC can't be shared between accounts like base games so you will have to buy it if you want to play it.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

I ve got two xboxlive account now due to Sea of thieves :/

Hi there,

I'm sorry but nothing can be transferred between accounts, and accounts can't be merged.

If you're on the purchasing account's home console, then the other account can play the game due to the home console sharing feature.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox game for computer

Hi,

You can't share Xbox games to PC between accounts. Even if you could, disc games are not part of play anywhere.

If you want this game you'll need to buy the digital version on your account.
Thema:

1. Can't Share Games between accounts. - Similar Threads - Can't Share Games

2. I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't game share gta online enhanced version any help?: I recently got my brother a series x and im the one with game pass and gta 5 online and enhanced is on game pass so i downloaded it on his xbox through my account and made his new xbox my home but...
  3. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  4. Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?: Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr 580c7160-af9f-4037-90d9-10cc2cc66694
  5. I can't game share with my friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't game share with my friends.: I just used all 5 of my switches and used them to gameshare with my friends. Then it was fine and the check mark for make this my home xbox got blanked and now they can't gameshare with me and I...
  6. Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?: So, my buddy finally got back to playing on his own Xbox One, problem is, whenever we game shared before, it would allow us to get access to any games either one of us could play before. Now, he's...
  7. New Xbox - can't share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox - can't share games: Hi, hopefully someone can help me out here with a solution to a specific problem I've been having. It's important that a few things are completely understood about my situation first. First of...
  8. Why can't I game share ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share ?: Can a Xbox Series S game share with a Xbox One, of course given that the game is not a Series X\S version, because I'm facing difficulties doing so. I have tried removing accounts and adding them...
  9. Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?: My profile has gamepass ultimate and my home Xbox is the Xbox my son plays on. When we download Battlefield 5, my profile can play it, but it won't let my son play it on his profile. It says its a...
  10. Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live: Can't share clips or screenshots from the game "Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith" to Xbox Live or One Drive. I can share clips from other games just fine, the problem is just with this...