Can't set Yakuza 3 Remastered language to other than Japanese

Discus and support Can't set Yakuza 3 Remastered language to other than Japanese in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Yakuza 3 Remastered from the Xbox Store since it's free for Game Pass users, but when I install the game and run it, the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manuel Garamendi Martínez, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Can't set Yakuza 3 Remastered language to other than Japanese

I downloaded Yakuza 3 Remastered from the Xbox Store since it's free for Game Pass users, but when I install the game and run it, the game is automatically in Japanese, and there's no option in the settings menu to change it to English or any other language. How can I set it to English?

:)

Manuel Garamendi Martínez, Aug 22, 2021
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

Please, make sure the Japanese Keyboard is still uninstalled and install the English keyboard before trying this solution.

• Try making English your displaying language in Windows, then rebooted your PC.
    • In the start menu, right-clicked on Yakuza 3 > More > Application Settings and scroll down to the "Reinitialize" button to delete all data the game made.
    • With the PC now in English, Make sure to open the Windows store app and double check that all apps are now updated for the language change.
    • Re-open the game. If it is in English once the game is open, try changing your computer back to your original display language (Spanish). Close and reboot the game and see if it still displays in English.
    If it is not in English, please uninstall the game, re-install the game (still in the English setting) and reboot the game.

Best Regards,

3. andersonpassos Win User

it's very complicated, because when installing it leaves the temporary files in the folder even if you uninstall it, and you can't have access to the folder.
  4. Manuel Garamendi Mar Win User

Hello Anderson, thank you for your help!

Both my account and pc regions are set to Spain, with Spanish as display language. However, I have Window's Japanese keyboard installed along the Spanish keyboard. I didn't really think that would make any difference but I've read some people commenting on that, so I thought I'd mention it just in case.

May it be that because of my location settings the game displays in Japanese instead of English? Because I'm in Europe or something like that?
  5. Manuel Garamendi Mar Win User

Yes, I have even tried unstalling the Japanese keyboard just intill I reinstalled the game, but it stays in Japanese
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

The language follows the region of both the account and the xbox, or pc.
Thema:

1. Can't set Yakuza 3 Remastered language to other than Japanese - Similar Threads - Can't set Yakuza

2. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...
  3. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  4. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....: XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK 69f39e34-6d04-4bad-a076-9758beac45ac
  5. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  6. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  7. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  8. Can't Find Remote Play Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find Remote Play Settings: I want to change the streaming resolution to something like 480p for better performance, but I can't find the settings to do so. I go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote Features but I...
  9. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  10. I can't change Teredo or IPv6 settings on my Alcatel CAT7 linkhub wi-fi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change Teredo or IPv6 settings on my Alcatel CAT7 linkhub wi-fi router: Hi, I'm trying to play on Destiny : The Collection and I can't sign into the servers, I can play on every other game I have no problem, but I'd like to know if it's possible to access Teredo and...