Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend

Discus and support Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with troubleshooting game party and invite issues with one friend (works with others). We both have the series x for 3 months, last month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RonLITCHFIELD, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend

I need help with troubleshooting game party and invite issues with one friend (works with others). We both have the series x for 3 months, last month we have no longer been able to connect with each other. No recient hardware changes since we started having problems. We are able to join parties and receive invites from our other friends just not with each other.

:)

RonLITCHFIELD, Mar 3, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @RonLITCHFIELD, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. TiffanyPascarella Win User

Game or party invitations

I can't send party invites and messages to my xbox friends through my xbox 360. Will the invites for both games and party shutting down this week?
  4. qttrees Win User

Xbox Live Service still down!!

I can't send messages but I can see online friends, can't invite to parties or games either.
  5. majic stick2 Win User

Can't Access Private Forums

I got invited also and I can't view the private forums either and I also can't join any friends party's or send party invited to my friends on xbox
  6. ModestElf Win User

Unwanted player keeps joining a custom game that is set to invite only

yeah, most likely one of his friends on the party sends the game invite to the unwanted player
Thema:

1. Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend - Similar Threads - Can't send recieve

2. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  3. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  4. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  5. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  6. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  7. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  8. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  9. How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...: How do I get another suspension when I am currently on one f0534b9c-524f-46eb-8d2d-0c01375ec4fe
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...