Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one

Discus and support Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanRichert, Aug 7, 2020.

1. RyanRichert
    RyanRichert Guest

I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We were unable to get your recent messages. Please try again later.' I have had this message for nearly 3
    weeks. I have unplug my console, check my privacy settings, verified my account twice. Can anyone help me?

:)

RyanRichert, Aug 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Chat

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Mensagens[Messages]

Hi filipeFarias1,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with sending messages on Xbox One. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to send a message? If so, please post the exact message/code you receive. To troubleshoot this, check out
    this article on our support website: Why Can't I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBOX MESSAGES

Hi there AngelBunny99,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are experiencing an issue with sending Xbox Messages.

To help clarify the issue:

• What is the error message you are receiving?

I recommend to try this article:
    Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Messaging

Hey Jordan,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We would need some more information in order to correctly diagnose this issue. What error messages are you receiving when you try to send messages? Have you also tried to message using the Xbox app, or Xbox.com?

Sometimes you need to update security information to be able to send messages. Check out this article here :

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Idea on why I cannot send messages?

Thema:

1. Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Cant send receive

2. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  3. Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link: Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system offline update can l have a link please. c63b21d0-4a3f-4294-bfb3-25f6b04f4079
  4. Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages: [img] Whenever I try to chatting in minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages and I did what y'all told me to do and it didnt work daa36126-09f7-44e4-9d40-60388b86ffd8
  5. everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...: i’ve checked privacy settings, restarted my xbox and router, switched from wired to wireless connection, changed network settings. EVERYTHING. nothing is working :(...
  6. All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too: Friends not showing and cant send messages 2c45254d-15dc-4a1b-adbd-ad3fcb1a60a8
  7. cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account: I have just lost my email and i was trying to log in to my microsoft account but its telling me Help us protect your account and only shows the email option and showing me that my phone number is...
  8. Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360: So ive been trying to send a voice mail to my cousins account i made for her And i keep getting a error saying “Your message could not be sent.” Can someone help me get this fixed please?...
  9. Cant receive or successfully send an invite FIFA 21/xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant receive or successfully send an invite FIFA 21/xbox one: The subject says it all. Starting yesterday, I'm not able to receive invites from anyone, including friends. Please help. e0d9fb04-0734-4410-98f3-86f7416045bb
  10. cant send message

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant send message: for some reason ever since last night its popping up everytime I wanna text someone "we can't send this message, try again later do you know what I should do ? 4be0dc74-f8c0-494f-a4e7-4509f9270cfc