Can't send or accept friend requests.

Discus and support Can't send or accept friend requests. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KraziKiwi, Mar 6, 2018.

1. KraziKiwi
    KraziKiwi Guest

I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests recently. I was able to last week. Judging by the posts I've seen I take it that it isn't. Is there a way
    to fix this or will I must have to wait?

:)

KraziKiwi, Mar 6, 2018
  2. ClassiestElf
    ClassiestElf Guest
    Accept or send friend requests

I have a XBOX 360 Slim and for some reason today it won't let me send or accept friend requests....could someone please help

ClassiestElf, Mar 6, 2018
  3. Cant complete this process

I can't accept any friend request or send a friend request. The xbox 360 reads as follows cant complete this process please try again. For more info visit www.xbox.com/support. Why cant i accept my friends.

sexymama2times5, Mar 6, 2018
  4. Can't send or accept friend requests.

Hi there KraziKiwi.

On your Xbox One console, let's have you try visiting Settings>System>Storage>Clear local Xbox 360 storage. Start up a backward compatible game and then re-download your Xbox 360 profile.

Please let us know if that helps out or if you have any other questions Can't send or accept friend requests. :)

Mister Cazador, Mar 6, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there KraziKiwi.

On your Xbox One console, let's have you try visiting Settings>System>Storage>Clear local Xbox 360 storage. Start up a backward compatible game and then re-download your Xbox 360 profile.

Please let us know if that helps out or if you have any other questions :)
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

You should go into the privacy of the profile and change some parameters
  7. Christyna64 Win User

Did you set your Xbox Live Privacy setting to allow communication?
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello RJ,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to send/accept friend requests, or send/receive game invites.

Is this only occurring through Fortnite, or are other games experiencing this same issue?

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the
    console
    , reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  9. The Stumbler Win User

Adding Friends

I'm having the same issue. I was sent a friend request yesterday and could accept it, but I can't send one out.
Thema:

1. Can't send or accept friend requests. - Similar Threads - Can't send accept

2. Why I can't send gifts

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't send gifts: I want to send a gift to my friend 715dc71e-738e-47eb-8738-81a24183cc82
  3. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  4. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  5. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  6. Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now: Why can't I accept or send party invites to friends? It's been about a month now and I've done literally everything. f0dcd918-baa1-4018-8fc0-94bd1e667549
  7. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  8. Can't send or accept invites in Gears of War 4 for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send or accept invites in Gears of War 4 for PC: When I send my friend an invite he never gets it, when I see his I click on it and nothing happens besides the notification and invite disappearing. The xbox app use to pop up a window but now...
  9. Can't Open Social to accept or send gifts HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Open Social to accept or send gifts HELP!: Every time we try to open social on Microsoft Bingo, it will not load & completely crashes. We have been on vacation & away for a week. I assume the problem could be due to the high number of...
  10. Can't accept or send friend requests.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't accept or send friend requests.: Hello there, I'm not sure where to post but I have been having problems with accepting and sending friend requests. Yes the gamertag is correct and also setup xbox live for my girlfriend and it...