Can't send messages to friends

Discus and support Can't send messages to friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried messaging a friend on my Xbox app for my Xbox one I put on my number and code but still wouldn't work, I don't know why... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MarshmellowZxox, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Can't send messages to friends

I tried messaging a friend on my Xbox app for my Xbox one I put on my number and code but still wouldn't work, I don't know why

:)

MarshmellowZxox, Aug 26, 2018
  2. I can't send messages to my friends.

Hi kaprimek -

Sorry to hear that you're unable to send messages. Let's have you power cycle your Xbox One if you haven't already first.
    It might also be necessary to reset your router/modem as well.

Let us know if you're still unable to send and/or receive messages! We're here to help.

Miss Ghidorah, Aug 26, 2018
  3. kaprimek
    kaprimek Guest
    I can't send messages to my friends.

Hello Xbox,

I have a problem with my profile on Xbox One S. I can't send messages to my friends from the beginning of assumptions my account. I have an account two days.

kaprimek, Aug 26, 2018
  4. mielmichiels
    mielmichiels Guest

hmm that's weird. Maybe try reinstalling the app? Or logging out and logging back in again?

mielmichiels, Aug 27, 2018
  5. mielmichiels Win User

hmm that's weird. Maybe try reinstalling the app? Or logging out and logging back in again?
  6. xd Dubstep bx Win User

Communication suspension

Nvm it's not working it only lets me message my friends but everyone else I can't send messages to it will send but they won't receive them.
  7. Miss Ghidorah Win User

I can't send messages to my friends.

Hi kaprimek -

Sorry to hear that you're unable to send messages. Let's have you power cycle your Xbox One if you haven't already first.
    It might also be necessary to reset your router/modem as well.

Let us know if you're still unable to send and/or receive messages! We're here to help.
  8. Wilfred Mac Win User

Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app

Hi PtitNome,

Unverified account is one of the reasons why you're unable to send message in the Xbox app. To resolve this concern, I recommend that you verify your account. To do this, you may follow the steps provided on the links below:

Verify the security information for your Microsoft account

You didn’t receive a security code

If you still unable to verify your account, I suggest that you get in touch with our Xbox Chat Support. They have the correct tools to check your account and help you verify your account.

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

I can't send message to my friend's

Thema:

1. Can't send messages to friends - Similar Threads - Can't send messages

2. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  3. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  4. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  5. Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to send request and can't post in looking for groups: I can't post looking for groups or reply to them, I've tried all fixes on this website. Changing mac address, changing dns hard reset soft reset I even tried a whole different console and i dont...
  6. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  7. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  8. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  9. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...
  10. I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...: Can't listen to voice messages or send them either is greyed out or says try again ee272ee9-ea21-4f63-bab3-456747c0a9ee