Can't send messages or talk to anyone

Discus and support Can't send messages or talk to anyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright that title was to fool someone to actually hopefully respond to my issue. Basically my issue here is that I was suspended for sending racist... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KoRuPTeD ViiPeR, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Can't send messages or talk to anyone

Alright that title was to fool someone to actually hopefully respond to my issue. Basically my issue here is that I was suspended for sending racist and terrible messages to all of my friends.. But the thing is, I was hacked by someone and these messages
    were sent out of my control. I did a Case Review yet the decision was upheld. Basically what they were implying that even if you get HACKED, and they do stuff OUT OF YOUR CONTROL, you are still held responsible. Not only am I really
    [Mod Removed - Please do not attempt to bypass the word filter. See Forum Guidelines.] *** off about this, but I am also baffled at the lack of logic and just plain decency from the people who judge Cases. Why am I responsible from someone
    who hacked my *** account and did these horrific things. I don't even approve of this ***! I gasped when I saw what the messages said when I read them the next day. I, in all honesty, think that the team who judge the case need to get some logic here, I did
    nothing wrong... The PIECE OF *** who hacked my *** account should be held responsible, and I know who he is! Yet I am the one who is getting the punishment. There is my rant and I hope to get an actual response that uses logic and reason from the support....

:)

KoRuPTeD ViiPeR, Dec 27, 2015
  2. TriplejArtic
    TriplejArtic Guest
    Fis the enforcement system

I was communication banned two weeks ago. It was supposed to end yesterday but it now says its over and I still can't talk to anyone or send messages. Someone please help me.

TriplejArtic, Dec 27, 2015
  3. SuPrA420X
    SuPrA420X Guest
    Banned when I should not be banned

I got unbanned on whensday 21/6/17 and it is Sunday for me in Australia and I still can't talk or send messages and in my enforcement history it says everything is fine/ up to date idk why I can't talk to anyone please fix the problem

SuPrA420X, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Can't send messages or talk to anyone

Hey there, KoRuPTeD LeGeNd! I'm very sorry to see your situation, however we are unable to assist with any Enforcement actions. The only team that is able to assist you is the Enforcement team through the Enforcement site. Unfortunately, it appears that
    they have upheld their decision.

For more information on Enforcement actions, please check out the
    Enforcement site
    . Thanks for understanding.

Misses Quinzel, Dec 28, 2015
  5. MaNaGarM9 Win User

I can't send messages to anyone

I've fixed it, all i had to do is verify my account by phone.

Anyway thanks for help
  6. choppyseize Win User

Can't send messages to anyone on XBOX

Are you in a family account with restrictions? You may have to have your parents make some adjustments for you .
  7. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

You probably are under a communication suspension, check your mailbox as you should receive a mail, also check your

Enforcement History
  8. MaNaGarM9 Win User

Just checked my mail and there's nothing about a suspension only "welcome to microsoft team" etc and my enforcement history is perfect
  9. bowski477 Win User

Can't send messages to anyone on XBOX

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps outlined
    HERE

If that does not fix the problem you may need to contact official support given how long this issue has been ongoing.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Can't send messages or talk to anyone

1. Can't send messages or talk to anyone - Similar Threads - Can't send messages

2. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  3. Why I can't send gifts

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't send gifts: I want to send a gift to my friend 715dc71e-738e-47eb-8738-81a24183cc82
  4. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  5. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  6. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  7. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  8. My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox keeps sending me the message "We can't save more data for this game or app", but...: This message "We can't save more data for this game or app" only appears when I play Minecraft, which itself has been having some issues in the past months. (I won't go into it here but basically...
  9. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...
  10. I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...: Can't listen to voice messages or send them either is greyed out or says try again ee272ee9-ea21-4f63-bab3-456747c0a9ee