Cant send messages from tablet

Discus and support Cant send messages from tablet in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just created a microsoft account on my android tablet even though I am anti microsoft so I could talk to a friend who sadly owns an xboxone. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Forbidden-Lotus, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Cant send messages from tablet

I just created a microsoft account on my android tablet even though I am anti microsoft so I could talk to a friend who sadly owns an xboxone. However, I just tried to message him and it says I can't send messages from my account. Then it takes me to microsoft
    page when I click find out more and it tries to send some code to a phone to confirm my account. I am court ordered not to own, use or possess a phone as of 2016, so I can't use or ever own a mobile phone within the contanental usa for life. So how am I supposed
    to send messages if I don't own a phone and can't use one?

PS. For those who wonder why I can't use a phone by court, I did a LOT of illegal stuff with phones thus I got banned from owning, using or possessing one.

:)

Forbidden-Lotus, Apr 16, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

One day that happened to ke but it got fixed
  3. FatN00bSL4yER Win User

cant send messages

Emmm

maybe its becouse of the Enforcement actions :) you have to check it

or Maybe it work again with just restarting your Console

or if there is any Error message :) please let me know
    I've got the same problem, and it's been around for longer than a year. I want a fix. Now.
  4. KillerK004 Win User

Cant send messages

Same problem, I tried the reputation check thing too and it didn't work
  5. Rare watkins Win User

Cant send messages

I am getting exact same problem and have no idea how to fix it
  6. choppyseize Win User

Cant send messages

What does it say when you try to send a message ? What device are you using ?
Thema:

1. Cant send messages from tablet - Similar Threads - Cant send messages

2. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  3. Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link: Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system offline update can l have a link please. c63b21d0-4a3f-4294-bfb3-25f6b04f4079
  4. Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages: [img] Whenever I try to chatting in minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages and I did what y'all told me to do and it didnt work daa36126-09f7-44e4-9d40-60388b86ffd8
  5. everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...: i’ve checked privacy settings, restarted my xbox and router, switched from wired to wireless connection, changed network settings. EVERYTHING. nothing is working :(...
  6. All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too: Friends not showing and cant send messages 2c45254d-15dc-4a1b-adbd-ad3fcb1a60a8
  7. cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account: I have just lost my email and i was trying to log in to my microsoft account but its telling me Help us protect your account and only shows the email option and showing me that my phone number is...
  8. Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360: So ive been trying to send a voice mail to my cousins account i made for her And i keep getting a error saying “Your message could not be sent.” Can someone help me get this fixed please?...
  9. Cant receive or successfully send an invite FIFA 21/xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant receive or successfully send an invite FIFA 21/xbox one: The subject says it all. Starting yesterday, I'm not able to receive invites from anyone, including friends. Please help. e0d9fb04-0734-4410-98f3-86f7416045bb
  10. cant send message

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant send message: for some reason ever since last night its popping up everytime I wanna text someone "we can't send this message, try again later do you know what I should do ? 4be0dc74-f8c0-494f-a4e7-4509f9270cfc