cant send messages because of your past behavior do something else

Discus and support cant send messages because of your past behavior do something else in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned over 2 months ago i checked my enforcement history and there are no active bans or anything stating im permanently banned from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by i liek weedz, Oct 12, 2017.

1. i liek weedz
    i liek weedz Guest

I was banned over 2 months ago i checked my enforcement history and there are no active bans or anything stating im permanently banned from communication no statuses have end dates and my rep is as good as it can be, why cant i talk in game or send messages
    on any account its like a i have a communication ban on my xbox that i was never notified about i keep getting team killed because i cant hear my team and its annoying ,what can i do or should i do? this is my second xbox last one has a bad disc drive that
    just gave out after a year for no reason so i bought a new one because its cheaper than sending it to microsoft to fix for 200$ plus shipping and return im about to just throw this one at a wall and buy a nice pc or ps4 where this kinda stuff doesn't happen
    im a grown man who had to work hours to buy this thing and it feels like your taking my privileges away and treating me like im a 6yr old kid no down talking at all but im frustrated and annoyed with the service ive been getting from you guys

:)

i liek weedz, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Wata mellown
    Wata mellown Guest
    Help

i tried to send my friend a message and a message popped up on my screen saying "Choose something else to do

Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages." What does this mean?

Wata mellown, Oct 12, 2017
  3. IIegaI
    IIegaI Guest
    Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages

On all of the accounts on my Xbox I am unable to send messages, talk in party chat, customize my profile, or even play multiplayer even though I know I'm not banned on all the accounts. I checked my enforcement history, emails, and Xbox messages... Nothing

IIegaI, Oct 12, 2017
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages

What it sounds like is this there is 2 types of bans

Account level- which means it only affects that particular account

Console level- which affects any profile on that particular console

So if you can not do any thing on any profile on that console it sounds like you may have a console ban those will not show up in your enforcement history on the enforcement teams website.
  5. IIegaI Win User

Yeah idk its just a waste of gold, I'm pretty much being ripped off of money and they wont even fix it
  6. jevus1er Win User

same problem here except only the party chat issue
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages.

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

"Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages."

Hey Garth!

Nice Gamertag! If you do not see any current Enforcement Actions on that page, try each of the steps on our

'Why can't I send messages?'
    support page. Once you verify a phone number on the account, give your Xbox One console a quick power cycle by holding the power button and try again after you boot up.

Keep us posted! :)
Thema:

1. cant send messages because of your past behavior do something else - Similar Threads - cant send messages

2. Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system update for march please send me a link: Hie l cant find the latest xbox one system offline update can l have a link please. c63b21d0-4a3f-4294-bfb3-25f6b04f4079
  3. Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to chatin minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages: [img] Whenever I try to chatting in minecraft windows 11 edition it says that I cant send messages and I did what y'all told me to do and it didnt work daa36126-09f7-44e4-9d40-60388b86ffd8
  4. everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    everytime i try to make a looking for group post it says encountered a problem. i cant send...: i’ve checked privacy settings, restarted my xbox and router, switched from wired to wireless connection, changed network settings. EVERYTHING. nothing is working :(...
  5. All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All my friends got deleted and wont pop up for some reason an i cant send direct messages too: Friends not showing and cant send messages 2c45254d-15dc-4a1b-adbd-ad3fcb1a60a8
  6. cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant send a text to my phone via Help us protect your account: I have just lost my email and i was trying to log in to my microsoft account but its telling me Help us protect your account and only shows the email option and showing me that my phone number is...
  7. Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Cant send Voice mails on xbox 360: So ive been trying to send a voice mail to my cousins account i made for her And i keep getting a error saying “Your message could not be sent.” Can someone help me get this fixed please?...
  8. Cant receive or successfully send an invite FIFA 21/xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant receive or successfully send an invite FIFA 21/xbox one: The subject says it all. Starting yesterday, I'm not able to receive invites from anyone, including friends. Please help. e0d9fb04-0734-4410-98f3-86f7416045bb
  9. cant send message

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant send message: for some reason ever since last night its popping up everytime I wanna text someone "we can't send this message, try again later do you know what I should do ? 4be0dc74-f8c0-494f-a4e7-4509f9270cfc
  10. Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one: I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We were unable to get your recent messages. Please...