Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

Discus and support Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RJ BOHN, Feb 15, 2019.

1. RJ BOHN
    RJ BOHN Guest

Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue.

We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites.

How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with this issue.

:)

RJ BOHN, Feb 15, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

You should go into the privacy of the profile and change some parameters
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Did you set your Xbox Live Privacy setting to allow communication?
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello RJ,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to send/accept friend requests, or send/receive game invites.

Is this only occurring through Fortnite, or are other games experiencing this same issue?

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the
    console
    , reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  5. Darthdoom211 Win User

Xbox360 friend request

They've accepted the request, but it still says it's pending, we can still send things to each other but i can't invite them to games or see their activity cause it still says that the friend request is still pending even though on their xbox one it says that im their friend - but thanks for looking into my problem
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Can't send or accept friend requests.

Hi there KraziKiwi.

On your Xbox One console, let's have you try visiting Settings>System>Storage>Clear local Xbox 360 storage. Start up a backward compatible game and then re-download your Xbox 360 profile.

Please let us know if that helps out or if you have any other questions :)
Thema:

1. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites - Similar Threads - Can't send friend

2. I can't send or receive friend request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or receive friend request: I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself [img] 11a2a6ad-0e5d-4a76-8343-77542c2c3757
  3. Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend: I need help with troubleshooting game party and invite issues with one friend (works with others). We both have the series x for 3 months, last month we have no longer been able to connect with...
  4. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  5. I can't see when a friend send me a message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't see when a friend send me a message.: I don't know what happened but when a friend send me a message ,I don't get the notification(I have the notifications on).And sometimes my massage aren't send . 92f02e47-9710-48bd-9243-0674b577ed72
  6. Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app: Bonjour, Iactually cannot send message to my friends in the Xbox app. It gives me the message error to verify my identity by using a code that I should receive by SMS on my phone. The problem is...
  7. I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live: I'm using my xbox1 and cant send messages to my friends on xbox live. I've done every step then it said to go here. 9a248ead-a3ff-47f2-bc6b-00edb2213b65
  8. Can't send or accept friend requests.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or accept friend requests.: I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests recently. I was able to last week. Judging by...
  9. I can't send a friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send a friend request: I keep on sending a friend request to someone and it says it can't complete this process. Go to Xbox support. So I did. What do I do? bc782fe0-7320-45eb-9b23-bafeab98c734
  10. can't send friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't send friend request: I CAN'T SEND NO FRIEND REQUESTS FOR BOUT A WEEK AND A HALF NOW CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WAT I CAN DO TO RESOLVE IT?? 382d5ff0-89d8-40b9-9733-a70bc9f4436f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite i cant send or accept friend requests

2. fortnite cant accept friend request